Keto & Low-Carb Lean and Green Buffalo Cauliflower Wings
- 1/2Healthy Fat
We could eat some buffalo wings every day! With this Buffalo Cauliflower Wings fueling hack now I can stay on plan and get our spicy fix at the same time.
About Chris Sloan
My name is Chris Sloan and I, like so many others struggled with my weight for years not realizing the toll being overweight was taking on my body. At the beginning of 2021 I began to take my weight loss efforts seriously and have lost 75 lbs so far on the OPTAVIA optimal weight 5 in 1 Plan! It's been amazing, and while my journey isn't over, I'm well on my way!
When I started I had a hard time finding the top OPTAVIA 5&1 recipes, so I was so inspired to build this website to help compile some of what I felt are the best OPTAVIA recipes around. I'm happy to share it with you as well!
For those not familiar, OPTAVIA is not some fad diet but instead is a program designed to help those who are looking to lose weight make better choices with their health and wellness via better habits.
The recipes on this site are intended for the OPTAVIA 5&1 Plan; however, they can easily be adapted to a low carb or keto lifestyle. If you following a ketogenic diet or low-calorie diet you can enjoy many of the recipes found here to help keep you on track for your weight loss efforts.
OPTAVIA 5&1 Plan Must Have Items
Save to Your Recipes
Join our Facebook Group
Lean and Green Recipes
We're Social Too
Invite a Friend
Helpful Cooking Utensils
- 2 sachet OPTAVIA Buttermilk Cheddar Herb Biscuit
- 1/2 cup Water
- 3 cup Cauliflower Florets
- 1 can Cooking spray
- 1/4 cup Hot Buffalo Sauce
- 1/2 tbsp Unsalted Butter Melted
- 1/4 cup Low-fat Greek Yogurt
- 1 tsp Dry Ranch Dressing Mix
- Preheat oven to 425*F.
- In a medium-sized bowl, mix buttermilk cheddar herb biscuits and water. Add cauliflower florets, and toss until evenly coated in batter.
- Place cauliflower florets onto a lightly greased foil-lined baking sheet. Bake for 20 minutes.
- In another bowl combine the hot sauce and butter. Add the baked cauliflower and toss to coat the florets. Place back on the baking sheet and bake for another 7 to 10 minutes.
- In a small bowl, combine yogurt and ranch mix. Serve the cauliflower wings with the ranch dip.