Keto & Low-Carb Lean and Green Buffalo Chicken Cauliflower Crust Pizza
We've all seen the Buffalo Chicken Pizza at our local pizza place; well now you can have it at home, enjoy the flavors and still stay on plan. This fresh twist, Buffalo Chicken Cauliflower Crust Pizza, is great for anyone in the house, including the kids!
Tip: Baking sheet and parchment paper needed for this recipe.
About Chris Sloan
My name is Chris Sloan and I, like so many others struggled with my weight for years not realizing the toll being overweight was taking on my body. At the beginning of 2021 I began to take my weight loss efforts seriously and have lost 75 lbs so far on the OPTAVIA optimal weight 5 in 1 Plan! It's been amazing, and while my journey isn't over, I'm well on my way!
When I started I had a hard time finding the top OPTAVIA 5&1 recipes, so I was so inspired to build this website to help compile some of what I felt are the best OPTAVIA recipes around. I'm happy to share it with you as well!
For those new to OPTAVAIA, weighing your food is an important part of the OPTAVIA 5 & 1 program; in fact, it's one of the key elements. If you want to be successful, you need to make sure that each meal has been weighed exactly to the guidelines. And we're not talking about "close enough." We mean EXACTLY those amounts! So forget about using a measuring cup or even eyeballing it—you need a food scale!
The recipes on this site are intended for the OPTAVIA 5&1 Plan; however, they can easily be adapted to a low carb or keto lifestyle. If you following a ketogenic diet or low-calorie diet you can enjoy many of the recipes found here to help keep you on track for your weight loss efforts.
OPTAVIA 5&1 Plan Must Have Items
Save to Your Recipes
Join our Facebook Group
Lean and Green Recipes
We're Social Too
Invite a Friend
Helpful Cooking Utensils
- 5 cup Frozen Riced Cauliflower
- 3 large Eggs
- 3/4 tsp Salt
- 3/4 lbs Rotisserie Chicken Breast Shredded
- 2 tbsp Hot Sauce
- 4 stalk Scallions FInely Chopped
- 3 tbsp Reduced-Fat Blue Cheese Cubed
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 cup Reduced-Fat Mexican Cheese Blend Shredded
- Preheat oven to 425*F. Spread the cauliflower on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and bake at 425*F for 30 minutes until golden brown. Remove from oven and allow to cool.
- In a kitchen towel, squeeze the cauliflower to remove excess moisture. Mix together the cauliflower with the eggs and salt.
- Spread the cauliflower mix onto the parchment lined sheet pan and press into a 12-inch circle. Bake at 400*F. for 8 minutes.
- While the crust bakes, prepare the toppings. Toss all of the ingredients, except the mozzarella cheese, together in a bowl.
- Remove the sheet pan from the oven and evenly spread the prepared toppings on top. Sprinkle the specified amount of mozzarella cheese on top of those toppings, and then bake pizza at 400*F for about 10 to 12 minutes until golden brown.
- Cut the pizza into 8 equally-sized pieces (2 slices per serving).