Lean and Green Buffalo Chicken Meatballs
- 1Healthy Fat
You are going to love dunking these appetizer meatballs in low-fat blue cheese or low-fat ranch salad dressing. Just be sure to portion these delicious treats out because it's so easy to indulge!
About Chris Sloan
My name is Chris Sloan and I, like so many others struggled with my weight for years not realizing the toll being overweight was taking on my body. At the beginning of 2021 I began to take my weight loss efforts seriously and have lost 60 lbs so far on the OPTAVIA 5&1 Plan! It's been amazing, and while my journey isn't over, I'm well on my way!
When I started I had a hard time finding the top OPTAVIA 5&1 recipes, so I was so inspired to build this website to help compile some of what I felt are the best OPTAVIA recipes around. I'm happy to share it with you as well!
For those not familiar, OPTAVIA is not some fad diet but instead is a program designed to help those who are looking to lose weight make better choices with their health and wellness via better habits.
We've worked hard to make sure that all OPTAVIA 5 and 1 recipes listed are approved for the OPTAVIA 5&1 plan.
OPTAVIA 5&1 Plan Must Have Items
Save to Your Recipes
Join our Facebook Group
Lean and Green Recipes
We're Social Too
Invite a Friend
Helpful Cooking Utensils
- 3 medium OPTAVIA Multigrain Crackers
- 1 1/4 lbs Lean Ground Chicken
- 3 medium Celery Diced
- 1 large Eggs
- 1/2 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1/2 tsp Onion Powder
- 1/2 cup Buffalo Wing Sauce
- 1/4 cup Low-Fat Ranch Dressing (optional)*
- Turn on oven and preheat oven to 350°
- In a food processor, pulse crackers into breadcrumb like pieces. If you don't have a food processor, you can place in a plastic storage bag and smash till crumbled.
- Combine all ingredients, including the cracker crumbs, into a mixing bowl and hand mix.
- Shape the mixture into 12 meatballs and place on a lightly greased baking sheet and place in 350° oven to bake for 30 minutes.
- Serve with salad dressing and celery sticks.