Keto & Low-Carb Lean and Green Chicago Style Snack Mix
Snacking doesn't have to take you off plan. Make this amazing Chicago Style Snack Mix fueling hack and you'll get that snacking goodness and stay on track.
About Chris Sloan
My name is Chris Sloan and I, like so many others struggled with my weight for years not realizing the toll being overweight was taking on my body. At the beginning of 2021 I began to take my weight loss efforts seriously and have lost 75 lbs so far on the OPTAVIA optimal weight 5 in 1 Plan! It's been amazing, and while my journey isn't over, I'm well on my way!
When I started I had a hard time finding the top OPTAVIA 5&1 recipes, so I was so inspired to build this website to help compile some of what I felt are the best OPTAVIA recipes around. I'm happy to share it with you as well!
For those not familiar, OPTAVIA is not some fad diet but instead is a program designed to help those who are looking to lose weight make better choices with their health and wellness via better habits.
The recipes on this site are intended for the OPTAVIA 5&1 Plan; however, they can easily be adapted to a low carb or keto lifestyle. If you following a ketogenic diet or low-calorie diet you can enjoy many of the recipes found here to help keep you on track for your weight loss efforts.
OPTAVIA 5&1 Plan Must Have Items
Save to Your Recipes
Join our Facebook Group
Lean and Green Recipes
We're Social Too
Invite a Friend
Helpful Cooking Utensils
- 1/2 sachet OPTAVIA Sharp Cheddar & Sour Cream Popcorn
- 1/2 sachet OPTAVIA Puffed Sweet & Salty Snacks
- 1 tsp Walden Farms Caramel Syrup
- 1 tsp Parmesan Cheese Grated
- Combine Sharp Cheddar & Sour Cream Popcorn and Puffed Sweet & Salty Snacks in a quart-sized, resealable plastic bag or small bowl. Drizzle with syrup and sprinkle with cheese.
- Toss or mix gently to evenly coat snack pieces.