Keto & Low-Carb Lean and Green Crock Pot Chicken Parmesan
- 1 1/2Condiment
Your going to love making this delicious Crock Pot Chicken Parmesan recipe, it is easy, flavorful and the crock pot method makes it a snap to prepare!
About Chris Sloan
My name is Chris Sloan and I, like so many others struggled with my weight for years not realizing the toll being overweight was taking on my body. At the beginning of 2021 I began to take my weight loss efforts seriously and have lost 75 lbs so far on the OPTAVIA optimal weight 5 in 1 Plan! It's been amazing, and while my journey isn't over, I'm well on my way!
When I started I had a hard time finding the top OPTAVIA 5&1 recipes, so I was so inspired to build this website to help compile some of what I felt are the best OPTAVIA recipes around. I'm happy to share it with you as well!
For those not familiar, OPTAVIA is not some fad diet but instead is a program designed to help those who are looking to lose weight make better choices with their health and wellness via better habits.
The recipes on this site are intended for the OPTAVIA 5&1 Plan; however, they can easily be adapted to a low carb or keto lifestyle. If you following a ketogenic diet or low-calorie diet you can enjoy many of the recipes found here to help keep you on track for your weight loss efforts.
OPTAVIA 5&1 Plan Must Have Items
Save to Your Recipes
Join our Facebook Group
Lean and Green Recipes
We're Social Too
Invite a Friend
Helpful Cooking Utensils
- 4 (6oz.) oz Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast
- 2 cup Crushed Tomatoes
- 1/2 tsp Italian Seasoning
- 3/4 tsp Basil
- 1/2 tsp Onion Powder
- 2 medium Garlic Cloves
- 2 tbsp Reduced Fat Parmesan Cheese Grated
- Preheat Crock Pot on High.
- Place the 4 chicken breast in crock pot.
- Mix the tomatoes, Italian seasoning, basil, onion powder, garlic, parmesan cheese in a bowl. Pour the mixture over the chicken breast.
- Cook on low 6 to 8 hours. Serve each chicken breast with 1/2 cup sauce each.