Lean and Green Crock Pot Creole Chicken
Here's a tasty dish that we're sure the whole family will enjoy! Try this Crock Pot Creole Chicken recipe. Trust us, it's worth the wait!
About Chris Sloan
My name is Chris Sloan and I, like so many others struggled with my weight for years not realizing the toll being overweight was taking on my body. At the beginning of 2021 I began to take my weight loss efforts seriously and have lost 75 lbs so far on the OPTAVIA optimal weight 5 in 1 Plan! It's been amazing, and while my journey isn't over, I'm well on my way!
When I started I had a hard time finding the top OPTAVIA 5&1 recipes, so I was so inspired to build this website to help compile some of what I felt are the best OPTAVIA recipes around. I'm happy to share it with you as well!
For those not familiar, OPTAVIA is not some fad diet but instead is a program designed to help those who are looking to lose weight make better choices with their health and wellness via better habits.
OPTAVIA 5&1 Plan Must Have Items
Save to Your Recipes
Join our Facebook Group
Lean and Green Recipes
We're Social Too
Invite a Friend
Helpful Cooking Utensils
- 4 (9) oz Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast
- 1 cup Leeks
- 2 small Garlic Cloves Minced
- 1 1/4 cup Low Sodium Chicken Broth
- 1 (14.5oz.) can Low Sodium Diced Tomatoes
- 1 tbsp Tomato Paste
- 2 tsp Creole seasoning
- 1/4 tsp Cayenne Pepper
- 1 medium Green Bell Peppers
- 1 cup Green Onions
- Place all the ingredients into the crockpot except the green onions. Cover and cook on high for 3 hours.
- After the creole chicken has cooked shred the chicken directly in the crockpot to your desired texture.
- Top each serving with the green onions.