Keto & Low-Carb Lean and Green Greek Turkey Burger
About Chris Sloan
My name is Chris Sloan and I, like so many others struggled with my weight for years not realizing the toll being overweight was taking on my body. At the beginning of 2021 I began to take my weight loss efforts seriously and have lost 75 lbs so far on the OPTAVIA optimal weight 5 in 1 Plan! It's been amazing, and while my journey isn't over, I'm well on my way!
When I started I had a hard time finding the top OPTAVIA 5&1 recipes, so I was so inspired to build this website to help compile some of what I felt are the best OPTAVIA recipes around. I'm happy to share it with you as well!
For those not familiar, OPTAVIA is not some fad diet but instead is a program designed to help those who are looking to lose weight make better choices with their health and wellness via better habits.
The recipes on this site are intended for the OPTAVIA 5&1 Plan; however, they can easily be adapted to a low carb or keto lifestyle. If you following a ketogenic diet or low-calorie diet you can enjoy many of the recipes found here to help keep you on track for your weight loss efforts.
OPTAVIA 5&1 Plan Must Have Items
Save to Your Recipes
Join our Facebook Group
Lean and Green Recipes
We're Social Too
Invite a Friend
Helpful Cooking Utensils
- 7 oz Lean Ground Turkey
- 1 oz Reduced Fat Fetta Cheese
- 1/4 tsp Dried Oregano
- 1/4 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1/4 cup Baby Spinach Chopped
- 1/4 cup Red Bell Peppers Chopped
- In a large bowl, place the lean turkey, spinach, red pepper and seasonings. Combine until well mixed.
- Once mixed well, form patties and cook. Burgers can be cooked on an (indoor or outdoor) grill, hot skillet or broil under broiler. Cook for 3-4 minutes on each side or until internal thermometer reaches 165 degrees.