Lean & Green Healthy Instant Pot BBQ Pulled Pork with Greek Yogurt Slaw
BBQ! BBQ! BBQ! Get your fix of bold tender barbeque with this pulled pork recipe that includes an amazing greek yogurt coleslaw!
About Chris Sloan
My name is Chris Sloan and I, like so many others, struggled with my weight for years, not realizing the toll being overweight was taking on my body. At the beginning of 2021, I began to take my weight loss efforts seriously and have lost 75 lbs so far on the plan. It's been amazing, and while my journey isn't over, I'm well on my way!
When I started, I had a hard time finding the top 5 and 1 recipes, so I was so inspired to build this website to help compile some of what I felt are the best recipes around. I'm happy to share it with you as well!
For those new to the plan, weighing your food is an integral part of the program; it's one of the critical elements. If you want to be successful, you need to ensure that each meal has been weighed according to the guidelines. And we're not talking about "close enough." We mean EXACTLY those amounts! So forget about using a measuring cup or even eyeballing it—you need a food scale!
We've worked hard to make sure that all recipes listed are approved for the plan.
The recipes on this site are intended for those on plan; however, they can easily be adapted to a low-carb or keto lifestyle. If you are following a ketogenic or low-calorie diet, you can enjoy many recipes found here to help keep you on track for your weight loss efforts.
5-1 Plan Must Have Items
Save to Your Recipes
We're Social Too
Invite a Friend
Helpful Cooking Utensils
Missing an item in the kitchen? Checkout the links below to pick one up on Amazon.
Lean & Green Instant Pot BBQ Pulled Pork with Greek Yogurt Slaw Ingredients
- 1 1/2 lbs Pork Tenderloin Halved
- 1 can Light Cooking Spray
- 1 (12oz.) can Diet Root Beer
- 3 cup Green Cabbage Shredded
- 3 cup Red Cabbage Shredded
- 1/2 cup Plain Non-Fat Greek Yogurt
- 1 tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- 2 tsp Lemon Juice
- 1 tsp Dijon Mustard
- 1/4 tsp Celery Salt
- 1 pinch Stevia
- 1/2 cup Sugar Free BBQ Sauce
- 4 sachet Buttermilk Cheddar Herb Biscuit (optional)*
Lean & Green Instant Pot BBQ Pulled Pork with Greek Yogurt Slaw Instructions
- Spray inside of Instant Pot with cooking spray. Set to high saute' setting, and brown pork pieces on all sides, about 3 minutes per side.
- Add diet root beer, secure lid and close pressure valve. Set to 60 minutes at high pressure. Allow pressure to release naturally before opening.
- Meanwhile, prepare slaw. In a medium-sized bowl, combine the next eight ingredients.
- Discard liquid from Instant Pot, transfer pork to a bowl, and shred. Add barbecue sauce and toss to combine.
- Optional: Bake Buttermilk Cheddar Herb Biscuits according to package directions. Serve pulled pork and slaw atop biscuits or serve without biscuit.
Protein / Lean
Are you looking for Quick Greek Yogurt Recipes? Then check out our amazing list of Lean and Green Greek Yogurt Recipes where you can find an every growing list of Healthy Greek Yogurt Recipes easily!
Healthy Shopping Lists
Are you looking for Quick Pork Recipes? Then check out our amazing list of Lean and Green Pork Recipes where you can find an every growing list of Healthy Pork Recipes easily!