Keto & Low-Carb Lean and Green Key West Chicken
- 1Healthy Fat
This is a dish that we're sure you'll love. This Key West Chicken recipe is super easy and taste great! Just marinate, grill, then enjoy!
About Chris Sloan
My name is Chris Sloan and I, like so many others struggled with my weight for years not realizing the toll being overweight was taking on my body. At the beginning of 2021 I began to take my weight loss efforts seriously and have lost 75 lbs so far on the OPTAVIA optimal weight 5 in 1 Plan! It's been amazing, and while my journey isn't over, I'm well on my way!
When I started I had a hard time finding the top OPTAVIA 5&1 recipes, so I was so inspired to build this website to help compile some of what I felt are the best OPTAVIA recipes around. I'm happy to share it with you as well!
For those not familiar, OPTAVIA is not some fad diet but instead is a program designed to help those who are looking to lose weight make better choices with their health and wellness via better habits.
The recipes on this site are intended for the OPTAVIA 5&1 Plan; however, they can easily be adapted to a low carb or keto lifestyle. If you following a ketogenic diet or low-calorie diet you can enjoy many of the recipes found here to help keep you on track for your weight loss efforts.
OPTAVIA 5&1 Plan Must Have Items
Save to Your Recipes
Join our Facebook Group
Lean and Green Recipes
We're Social Too
Invite a Friend
Helpful Cooking Utensils
- 18 oz Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast
- 2 2/3 tbsp Low Sodium Soy Sauce
- 2 tsp Splenda
- 2 tsp Vegetable Oil
- 1 small Garlic Cloves Chopped
- 1 tsp Lime Zest
- 1 can Cooking spray
- In a small bowl combine soy sauce, splenda, vegetable oil, lime juice, and garlic. Pour into a plastic bag and add the chicken breast and turn several times to coat the chicken. Seal and marinate in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes.
- Preheat an indoor or outdoor grill on high heat.
- Spray the grate with the cooking spray. Discard marinade and grill the chicken for 6 to 8 minutes on each side until juices run clear or 165*F internal temperature.