Lean and Green Lemon Meringue Bites
About Chris Sloan
My name is Chris Sloan and I, like so many others struggled with my weight for years not realizing the toll being overweight was taking on my body. At the beginning of 2021 I began to take my weight loss efforts seriously and have lost 60 lbs so far on the OPTAVIA 5&1 Plan! It's been amazing, and while my journey isn't over, I'm well on my way!
When I started I had a hard time finding the top OPTAVIA 5&1 recipes, so I was so inspired to build this website to help compile some of what I felt are the best OPTAVIA recipes around. I'm happy to share it with you as well!
For those not familiar, OPTAVIA is not some fad diet but instead is a program designed to help those who are looking to lose weight make better choices with their health and wellness via better habits.
We've worked hard to make sure that all OPTAVIA 5 and 1 recipes listed are approved for the OPTAVIA 5&1 plan.
OPTAVIA 5&1 Plan Must Have Items
Save to Your Recipes
Join our Facebook Group
Lean and Green Recipes
We're Social Too
Invite a Friend
Helpful Cooking Utensils
- 2 sachet OPTAVIA Essentials Zesty Lemon Crisp Bars
- 1 1/2 cup Low-fat Greek Yogurt
- 1 (0.3) oz Sugar Free Lemon Gelatin
- 1/2 tsp Lime Zest (optional)*
- Line a muffin tin with 6 cupcake liners. Break each Zesty Lemon Crisp Bar into thirds. Microwave for 10 to 15 seconds. Press each bar piece into the 6 cupcake liners to form a thin crust.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, mix together the yogurt and gelatin powder. Microwave on high for 1 minutes; stir after the 1 minute and cook 1 more minute. Pour 1/4 cup of the yogurt mixture on top of each of the 6 crust.
- Allow to Chill for at least 1 hour. Garnish with lime zest. (optional)