Lean and Green Mini Cranberry Orange Spiced Cheesecake
Take your dessert to the next level tonight with this amazing Mini Cranberry Orange Spiced Cheesecake recipe. \
RECIPE INGREDIENTS -- 2 Tablespoons- SUGAR-FREE CHEESECAKE FLAVORED PUDDING MIX
About Chris Sloan
My name is Chris Sloan and I, like so many others struggled with my weight for years not realizing the toll being overweight was taking on my body. At the beginning of 2021 I began to take my weight loss efforts seriously and have lost 60 lbs so far on the OPTAVIA 5&1 Plan! It's been amazing, and while my journey isn't over, I'm well on my way!
When I started I had a hard time finding the top OPTAVIA 5&1 recipes, so I was so inspired to build this website to help compile some of what I felt are the best OPTAVIA recipes around. I'm happy to share it with you as well!
For those not familiar, OPTAVIA is not some fad diet but instead is a program designed to help those who are looking to lose weight make better choices with their health and wellness via better habits.
We've worked hard to make sure that all OPTAVIA 5 and 1 recipes listed are approved for the OPTAVIA 5&1 plan.
OPTAVIA 5&1 Plan Must Have Items
Save to Your Recipes
Join our Facebook Group
Lean and Green Recipes
We're Social Too
Invite a Friend
Helpful Cooking Utensils
- 4 sachet QPTAVIA Honey Chili Cranberry Nut Bars
- 11/2 cup Low-fat Greek Yogurt
- 2 tbsp Sugar-free Cheesecake Pudding
- 1 tsp Orange Zest
- Line a standard-sized muffin tin with 8 cupcakes liners.
- Break each Honey Chili Cranberry Nut Bar in half. Place bar halves crunch-side down on a microwave-safe plate and microwave for 20 to 30 seconds, until softened.