Lean and Green No-Fuss Salmon Burgers with Cucumber Salad
This salmon burger pattie eats like a crab cake, but with the use of approved ingredients instead of breadcrumbs. Enjoy this flavorful option by yourself or with the entire family!
About Chris Sloan
My name is Chris Sloan and I, like so many others struggled with my weight for years not realizing the toll being overweight was taking on my body. At the beginning of 2021 I began to take my weight loss efforts seriously and have lost 75 lbs so far on the OPTAVIA optimal weight 5 in 1 Plan! It's been amazing, and while my journey isn't over, I'm well on my way!
When I started I had a hard time finding the top OPTAVIA 5&1 recipes, so I was so inspired to build this website to help compile some of what I felt are the best OPTAVIA recipes around. I'm happy to share it with you as well!
For those not familiar, OPTAVIA is not some fad diet but instead is a program designed to help those who are looking to lose weight make better choices with their health and wellness via better habits.
OPTAVIA 5&1 Plan Must Have Items
Save to Your Recipes
Join our Facebook Group
Lean and Green Recipes
We're Social Too
Invite a Friend
Helpful Cooking Utensils
- 1 large Eggs Beaten
- 11/2 tbsp Light Mayonnaise
- 1/2 tsp Lemon Juice
- 1 tbsp Onion Minced
- 1/4 tsp Dried Parsley
- 1 dash Black Pepper
- 1.5 oz Canned Pink Salmon
- 1 packet OPTAVIA Multigrain Crackers Crushed
- 1 can Light Cooking Spray
- 1 oz Plain Non-Fat Greek Yogurt
- 2 tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1/2 tsp Dried Dill
- 1 dash Salt (optional)*
- 1 dash Black Pepper
- 3 cup Cucumber Sliced
- In a small bowl whisk together the egg, light mayo, lemon juice, minced onion, dried parsley, and pepper.
- Gently fold in salmon (drained skinless and boneless pink salmon, packed in water) and crackers.
- Divide mixture in half, and half, and shape into two patties. Cook on a lightly greased skillet over medium-high heat until golden brown on both sides, about 5 minutes per side.
- Meanwhile, whisk together in yogurt, vinegar, dill, salt(optional), and pepper. Pour over cucumber thinly sliced, and stir to mix in. Chill until ready to serve.