Keto & Low-Carb Lean and Green One-Pan Lemon Pepper Salmon with Garlic Parmesan Asparagus
Looking for a simple and flavorful lean and green recipe? Then look no further than this One-Pan Lemon Pepper Salmon with Garlic Parmesan Asparagus!
As with any one-pan recipe, it makes for quick and easy dinners, plus with the healthy ingredients, you'll stay on plan with a meal the whole family can enjoy!
About Chris Sloan
My name is Chris Sloan and I, like so many others struggled with my weight for years not realizing the toll being overweight was taking on my body. At the beginning of 2021 I began to take my weight loss efforts seriously and have lost 75 lbs so far on the OPTAVIA optimal weight 5 in 1 Plan! It's been amazing, and while my journey isn't over, I'm well on my way!
When I started I had a hard time finding the top OPTAVIA 5&1 recipes, so I was so inspired to build this website to help compile some of what I felt are the best OPTAVIA recipes around. I'm happy to share it with you as well!
For those not familiar, OPTAVIA is not some fad diet but instead is a program designed to help those who are looking to lose weight make better choices with their health and wellness via better habits.
The recipes on this site are intended for the OPTAVIA 5&1 Plan; however, they can easily be adapted to a low carb or keto lifestyle. If you following a ketogenic diet or low-calorie diet you can enjoy many of the recipes found here to help keep you on track for your weight loss efforts.
OPTAVIA 5&1 Plan Must Have Items
Save to Your Recipes
Join our Facebook Group
Lean and Green Recipes
We're Social Too
Invite a Friend
Helpful Cooking Utensils
- 1 1/2 lbs Salmon
- 3 pinch Light Cooking Spray
- 2 tsp Lemon Pepper Seasoning - salt free
- 1/2 tsp Salt (optional)*
- 1/4 cup Parmesan Cheese Grated
- 1/2 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 1/2 lbs Asparagus
- 1 medium Lemons Sliced
- Preheat oven to 400°
- Place salmon in center of a foil-lined, lightly greased baking sheet.
- Lightly spray the top of the salmon with cooking spray, then sprinkle with lemon pepper seasoning and salt, if desired, then top with lemon slices.
- In a small bowl, combine parmesan cheese and garlic powder. Arrange asparagus spears around the salmon, and spray lightly with cooking spray.
- Sprinkle the asparagus with the parmesan cheese and garlic powder mixture.
- Bake until the salmon has cooked through, about 15 to 20 minutes.