Lean & Green Healthy One-Pan Lemon Pepper Salmon with Garlic Parmesan Asparagus
Looking for a simple and flavorful lean and green recipe? Then look no further than this One-Pan Lemon Pepper Salmon with Garlic Parmesan Asparagus!
As with any one-pan recipe, it makes for quick and easy dinners, plus with the healthy ingredients, you'll stay on plan with a meal the whole family can enjoy!
About Chris Sloan
My name is Chris Sloan and I, like so many others, struggled with my weight for years, not realizing the toll being overweight was taking on my body. At the beginning of 2021, I began to take my weight loss efforts seriously and have lost 75 lbs so far on the plan. It's been amazing, and while my journey isn't over, I'm well on my way!
When I started, I had a hard time finding the top 5 and 1 recipes, so I was so inspired to build this website to help compile some of what I felt are the best recipes around. I'm happy to share it with you as well!
For those new to the plan, weighing your food is an integral part of the program; it's one of the critical elements. If you want to be successful, you need to ensure that each meal has been weighed according to the guidelines. And we're not talking about "close enough." We mean EXACTLY those amounts! So forget about using a measuring cup or even eyeballing it—you need a food scale!
We've worked hard to make sure that all recipes listed are approved for the plan.
The recipes on this site are intended for those on plan; however, they can easily be adapted to a low-carb or keto lifestyle. If you are following a ketogenic or low-calorie diet, you can enjoy many recipes found here to help keep you on track for your weight loss efforts.
5-1 Plan Must Have Items
Save to Your Recipes
We're Social Too
Invite a Friend
Helpful Cooking Utensils
- 1 1/2 lbs Salmon
- 3 pinch Light Cooking Spray
- 2 tsp Lemon Pepper Seasoning - salt free
- 1/2 tsp Salt (optional)*
- 1/4 cup Parmesan Cheese Grated
- 1/2 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 1/2 lbs Asparagus
- 1 medium Lemons Sliced
- Preheat oven to 400°
- Place salmon in center of a foil-lined, lightly greased baking sheet.
- Lightly spray the top of the salmon with cooking spray, then sprinkle with lemon pepper seasoning and salt, if desired, then top with lemon slices.
- In a small bowl, combine parmesan cheese and garlic powder. Arrange asparagus spears around the salmon, and spray lightly with cooking spray.
- Sprinkle the asparagus with the parmesan cheese and garlic powder mixture.
- Bake until the salmon has cooked through, about 15 to 20 minutes.