Keto & Low-Carb Lean and Green Peanut Butter Brownie Whoopie Pies
- 1/2Healthy Fat
Stop what you're doing and prepare to make these amazing Peanut Butter Brownie Whoopie Pies right now! Who doesn't love a little chocolate and peanut butter? We'll now you can kick that craving, stay on plan and enjoy a truly unique and amazing dessert!
About Chris Sloan
My name is Chris Sloan and I, like so many others struggled with my weight for years not realizing the toll being overweight was taking on my body. At the beginning of 2021 I began to take my weight loss efforts seriously and have lost 75 lbs so far on the OPTAVIA optimal weight 5 in 1 Plan! It's been amazing, and while my journey isn't over, I'm well on my way!
When I started I had a hard time finding the top OPTAVIA 5&1 recipes, so I was so inspired to build this website to help compile some of what I felt are the best OPTAVIA recipes around. I'm happy to share it with you as well!
For those not familiar, OPTAVIA is not some fad diet but instead is a program designed to help those who are looking to lose weight make better choices with their health and wellness via better habits.
The recipes on this site are intended for the OPTAVIA 5&1 Plan; however, they can easily be adapted to a low carb or keto lifestyle. If you following a ketogenic diet or low-calorie diet you can enjoy many of the recipes found here to help keep you on track for your weight loss efforts.
OPTAVIA 5&1 Plan Must Have Items
Save to Your Recipes
Join our Facebook Group
Lean and Green Recipes
We're Social Too
Invite a Friend
Helpful Cooking Utensils
- 2 sachet OPTAVIA Essential Double Chocolate Brownie
- 1/4 tsp Baking Powder
- 3 tbsp Egg Whites
- 6 tbsp Unsweetened Almond Milk
- 1 tsp Vegetable Oil
- 1/4 cup Powdered Peanut Butter
- 2 dash Light Cooking Spray
- Preheat oven to 350° F
- In a medium-sized bowl, combine OPTAVIA Double Chocolate Brownie mixture, baking powder, egg substitute, almond milk, and oil, and mix until a batter-like consistency.
- Divide batter evenly among 4 slots of a lightly-greased muffin tin (should fill only a third of each slot). Bake until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean, about 18 to 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine powdered peanut butter and remaining milk.
- Once cooled, slice each muffin in half horizontally. Spread one tablespoon of peanut butter filling onto the bottom half of each muffin, and top with the remaining muffin halves. Enjoy!