Lean and Green Peri-Peri Pork & Cauliflower Steak
Here's a dish that will impress all of your guest! This Peri-Peri Pork & Cauliflower Steak recipe is delicious and is simple to make. It is the perfect meal for any dinner party.
About Chris Sloan
My name is Chris Sloan and I, like so many others struggled with my weight for years not realizing the toll being overweight was taking on my body. At the beginning of 2021 I began to take my weight loss efforts seriously and have lost 75 lbs so far on the OPTAVIA optimal weight 5 in 1 Plan! It's been amazing, and while my journey isn't over, I'm well on my way!
When I started I had a hard time finding the top OPTAVIA 5&1 recipes, so I was so inspired to build this website to help compile some of what I felt are the best OPTAVIA recipes around. I'm happy to share it with you as well!
For those not familiar, OPTAVIA is not some fad diet but instead is a program designed to help those who are looking to lose weight make better choices with their health and wellness via better habits.
OPTAVIA 5&1 Plan Must Have Items
Save to Your Recipes
Join our Facebook Group
Lean and Green Recipes
We're Social Too
Invite a Friend
Helpful Cooking Utensils
- 4 small Roma tomatoes Halved
- 1 tsp Canola Oil
- 1 tbsp Fresh Thyme
- 2 small Garlic Cloves Minced
- 1/4 tsp Salt Divided
- 1/4 tsp Black Pepper Divided
- 1 can Light Cooking Spray
- 1(11/4 lb.) medium Head Cauliflower
- 13/4 lbs Pork Tenderloin Sliced
- 2 tbsp Peri-Peri Seasoning
- 1/4 cup Fresh Cilantro Chopped
- Preheat oven to 425*F.
- In a bowl, toss tomatoes with oil, thyme,garlic, and 1/8 teaspoon of salt and pepper. Place tomatoes (cut side up) on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and roast for 40 minutes.
- Cut the cauliflower lengthwise through the core in 1/2-inch slices to make 'steaks.' Place cauliflower steaks on a separate baking sheet lined with parchment paper, and season with 1/8 teaspoon of salt and pepper. Spray tops of cauliflower with cooking spray, and roast for about 30 minutes or until caramelized.
- Preheat grill. Rub pork medallions with peri-peri seasoning. Grill the medallions for about 2 minutes on each side or until internal temperatures reaches 145*F
- Serve pork medallions with cauliflower steak and roasted tomatoes; garnish with cilantro if desired.