Lean and Green Personal Portobello Mushroom Pizza
Personal Portobello Mushroom Pizzas have all the amazing flavours of a regular pizza but with zero guilt! In less than 15 minutes time you can prepare and cook these amazing personal Personal Portobello Mushroom Pizzas for snack time or dinner time!
About Chris Sloan
My name is Chris Sloan and I, like so many others struggled with my weight for years not realizing the toll being overweight was taking on my body. At the beginning of 2021 I began to take my weight loss efforts seriously and have lost 60 lbs so far on the OPTAVIA 5&1 Plan! It's been amazing, and while my journey isn't over, I'm well on my way!
When I started I had a hard time finding the top OPTAVIA 5&1 recipes, so I was so inspired to build this website to help compile some of what I felt are the best OPTAVIA recipes around. I'm happy to share it with you as well!
For those not familiar, OPTAVIA is not some fad diet but instead is a program designed to help those who are looking to lose weight make better choices with their health and wellness via better habits.
We've worked hard to make sure that all OPTAVIA 5 and 1 recipes listed are approved for the OPTAVIA 5&1 plan.
OPTAVIA 5&1 Plan Must Have Items
Save to Your Recipes
Join our Facebook Group
Lean and Green Recipes
We're Social Too
Invite a Friend
Helpful Cooking Utensils
- 2 large Portobello Mushroom Caps
- 1/4 cup Rao's Homemade Sauce
- 4 oz Reduced-Fat Mozzarella Cheese Shredded
- 2 tbsp Fresh Basil Chopped
- Preheat broiler
- Place the mushroom caps on a lightly greased baking sheet lined with foil. Spray tops with cooking spray. Broil 3 to 4 minutes on each side until tender.
- Evenly spread the tomato sauce into each cap and then top with cheese and basil. Broil again for 2 to 3 minutes until cheese is melted.