Lean and Green Pumpkin Pie Frappe
Get that pumpkin spice fix with this Pumpkin Pie Frappe fueling hack recipe! You'll get that same sweet feeling you get from the large coffee shops without all the guilt calories!
About Chris Sloan
My name is Chris Sloan and I, like so many others struggled with my weight for years not realizing the toll being overweight was taking on my body. At the beginning of 2021 I began to take my weight loss efforts seriously and have lost 75 lbs so far on the OPTAVIA optimal weight 5 in 1 Plan! It's been amazing, and while my journey isn't over, I'm well on my way!
When I started I had a hard time finding the top OPTAVIA 5&1 recipes, so I was so inspired to build this website to help compile some of what I felt are the best OPTAVIA recipes around. I'm happy to share it with you as well!
For those not familiar, OPTAVIA is not some fad diet but instead is a program designed to help those who are looking to lose weight make better choices with their health and wellness via better habits.
OPTAVIA 5&1 Plan Must Have Items
Save to Your Recipes
Join our Facebook Group
Lean and Green Recipes
We're Social Too
Invite a Friend
Helpful Cooking Utensils
- 1 sachet OPTAVIA Essentials Spiced Gingerbread
- 4 oz Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk
- 4 oz Strong Brewed Coffee
- 1/2 cup Ice
- 1/8 tsp Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 2 tbsp Pressurized Whipped Topping
- Combine 1sachet OPTAVIA Spiced Gingerbread, 4oz. milk your choice, 4oz. strong brewed coffee (chilled), 1/2 cup ice, and 1/8 to 1/4 tsp. pumpkin pie spice depending on how strong of pumpkin taste you desire. Blend in a blender until smooth.
- Top with whipped topping, and serve. Enjoy!
- OPTAVIA Essentials Spiced Gingerbread
- Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk
- Strong Brewed Coffee
- Pumpkin Pie Spice
- Pressurized Whipped Topping