Lean & Green Healthy Pumpkin Pie Frappe
Get that pumpkin spice fix with this Pumpkin Pie Frappe fueling hack recipe! You'll get that same sweet feeling you get from the large coffee shops without all the guilt calories!
American Pumpkin Pie Frappe
About Chris Sloan
My name is Chris Sloan and I, like so many others, struggled with my weight for years, not realizing the toll being overweight was taking on my body. At the beginning of 2021, I began to take my weight loss efforts seriously and have lost 75 lbs so far on the plan. It's been amazing, and while my journey isn't over, I'm well on my way!
When I started, I had a hard time finding the top 5 and 1 recipes, so I was so inspired to build this website to help compile some of what I felt are the best recipes around. I'm happy to share it with you as well!
For those new to the plan, weighing your food is an integral part of the program; it's one of the critical elements. If you want to be successful, you need to ensure that each meal has been weighed according to the guidelines. And we're not talking about "close enough." We mean EXACTLY those amounts! So forget about using a measuring cup or even eyeballing it—you need a food scale!
We've worked hard to make sure that all recipes listed are approved for the plan.
The recipes on this site are intended for those on plan; however, they can easily be adapted to a low-carb or keto lifestyle. If you are following a ketogenic or low-calorie diet, you can enjoy many recipes found here to help keep you on track for your weight loss efforts.
5-1 Plan Must Have Items
Save to Your Recipes
We're Social Too
Invite a Friend
Helpful Cooking Utensils
Missing an item in the kitchen? Checkout the links below to pick one up on Amazon.
Lean & Green Pumpkin Pie Frappe Ingredients
- 1 sachet Essentials Spiced Gingerbread
- 4 oz Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk
- 4 oz Strong Brewed Coffee
- 1/2 cup Ice
- 1/8 tsp Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 2 tbsp Pressurized Whipped Topping
Lean & Green Pumpkin Pie Frappe Instructions
- Combine 1sachet OPTAVIA Spiced Gingerbread, 4oz. milk your choice, 4oz. strong brewed coffee (chilled), 1/2 cup ice, and 1/8 to 1/4 tsp. pumpkin pie spice depending on how strong of pumpkin taste you desire. Blend in a blender until smooth.
- Top with whipped topping, and serve. Enjoy!
- Essentials Spiced Gingerbread
- Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk
- Strong Brewed Coffee
- Pumpkin Pie Spice
- Pressurized Whipped Topping