Keto & Low-Carb Lean and Green Silky Peanut Butter Cookies
- 1/2Healthy Fat
Oh soooo good, this Silky Peanut Butter Cookies fueling hack tastes just like the real thing, but keeps you on plan and working towards your goal!
TIP: Several options for the milk, and use of butter or margarine in the recipe. (OPTIONAL) For serving: 4 cups unsweetened original, vanilla almond or cashew milk. (1 cup = 1 condiment)
About Chris Sloan
My name is Chris Sloan and I, like so many others struggled with my weight for years not realizing the toll being overweight was taking on my body. At the beginning of 2021 I began to take my weight loss efforts seriously and have lost 75 lbs so far on the OPTAVIA optimal weight 5 in 1 Plan! It's been amazing, and while my journey isn't over, I'm well on my way!
When I started I had a hard time finding the top OPTAVIA 5&1 recipes, so I was so inspired to build this website to help compile some of what I felt are the best OPTAVIA recipes around. I'm happy to share it with you as well!
For those not familiar, OPTAVIA is not some fad diet but instead is a program designed to help those who are looking to lose weight make better choices with their health and wellness via better habits.
The recipes on this site are intended for the OPTAVIA 5&1 Plan; however, they can easily be adapted to a low carb or keto lifestyle. If you following a ketogenic diet or low-calorie diet you can enjoy many of the recipes found here to help keep you on track for your weight loss efforts.
OPTAVIA 5&1 Plan Must Have Items
Save to Your Recipes
Join our Facebook Group
Lean and Green Recipes
We're Social Too
Invite a Friend
Helpful Cooking Utensils
- 4 sachet OPTAVIA Essential Silky Peanut Butter Shake
- 1/4 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/4 tsp Unsweeted Original (optional)*
- 1 tbsp Butter (optional)*
- 1/4 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 can Light Cooking Spray
- 1/8 tsp Sea Salt (optional)*
- Preheat oven to 350*F. Line a baking sheet with foil and spray with cooking spray.
- In a medium-sized bowl, mix together the first two ingredients. Add the milk (1/4 cup unsweetened original, vanilla almond or cashew milk), butter or (margarine, melted or softened), and vanilla extract, stir until well combined (it will appear dry, but continue mixing until a dough forms - add another tablespoon of milk if necessary)
- Using a small cookie scoop, scoop out dough into 8 small balls, and place onto the foil-lined, lightly greased baking sheet. Using a fork, flatten the mounds to create a criss-cross pattern. Sprinkle tops with salt. (optional)
- Bake until edges are lightly browned, approximately 10 to 12 minutes. Serve with unsweetened original, or vanilla almond milk if desired (optional). (1 cup = 1 condiment)