Keto & Low-Carb Lean and Green Thin Mint Cookies
Oh those troop thin mint cookies we all know and love; we'll now with this Thin Mint Cookies fueling hack you can get that enjoyment without the added calories!
NOTE: Recipe gives the option of using unsweetened almond OR cashew milk, but not both. Use your desired milk.
About Chris Sloan
My name is Chris Sloan and I, like so many others struggled with my weight for years not realizing the toll being overweight was taking on my body. At the beginning of 2021 I began to take my weight loss efforts seriously and have lost 75 lbs so far on the OPTAVIA optimal weight 5 in 1 Plan! It's been amazing, and while my journey isn't over, I'm well on my way!
When I started I had a hard time finding the top OPTAVIA 5&1 recipes, so I was so inspired to build this website to help compile some of what I felt are the best OPTAVIA recipes around. I'm happy to share it with you as well!
For those new to OPTAVAIA, weighing your food is an important part of the OPTAVIA 5 & 1 program; in fact, it's one of the key elements. If you want to be successful, you need to make sure that each meal has been weighed exactly to the guidelines. And we're not talking about "close enough." We mean EXACTLY those amounts! So forget about using a measuring cup or even eyeballing it—you need a food scale!
The recipes on this site are intended for the OPTAVIA 5&1 Plan; however, they can easily be adapted to a low carb or keto lifestyle. If you following a ketogenic diet or low-calorie diet you can enjoy many of the recipes found here to help keep you on track for your weight loss efforts.
OPTAVIA 5&1 Plan Must Have Items
Save to Your Recipes
Join our Facebook Group
Lean and Green Recipes
We're Social Too
Invite a Friend
Helpful Cooking Utensils
- 2 sachet OPTAVIA Essential Decadent Double Chocolate Brownie
- 2 bar OPTAVIA Essential Chocolate Mint Cookie Crisp Bars
- 1 tbsp Liquid Egg Substitute
- 2 tbsp Unsweetened Almond Milk (optional)*
- 2 tbsp Cashew Milk (optional)*
- 1/4 tsp Mint Extract
- Preheat oven to 350*F.
- Microwave Chocolate Mint Cookie Crisp Bars for 15 to 20 seconds, until softened.
- In a small bowl, combine Decadent Double Chocolate Brownies, liquid egg substitute, milk (unsweetened almond OR cashew) milk, and mint extract. Stir in microwave crunch bars (will break apart into tiny pieces).
- Form mixture into eight, cookie-shaped pieces onto a parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes, until firm.