Lean & Green Healthy White Chicken Chili
- 1Healthy Fat
- 2 1/4Green
Want something with a little kick for dinner? Then try this White Chicken Chili recipe! It is easy to make and taste amazing!
Benefits of Boneless Skinless Chicken in your Diet
If you're looking for a healthy, low-calorie food that's easy to prepare, boneless skinless chicken breast is the perfect option. Chicken breasts are rich in selenium and vitamin B which help promote heart health, as well as high protein and low fat content that makes it great for anyone trying to lose weight. Chicken breasts are also versatile and can be used in many different dishes such as sandwiches or salads.
Chicken breasts are a high protein, low-fat food.
You can enjoy the benefits of boneless skinless chicken breasts in your diet. They are a high protein, low-fat food that provides nearly all the essential amino acids and vitamins. Protein is important for building muscle, boosting immunity, lowering blood pressure and improving heart health. It also promotes healthy hair growth and helps you feel full longer so you won’t overeat at mealtime.
About Chris Sloan
My name is Chris Sloan and I, like so many others, struggled with my weight for years, not realizing the toll being overweight was taking on my body. At the beginning of 2021, I began to take my weight loss efforts seriously and have lost 75 lbs so far on the plan. It's been amazing, and while my journey isn't over, I'm well on my way!
When I started, I had a hard time finding the top 5 and 1 recipes, so I was so inspired to build this website to help compile some of what I felt are the best recipes around. I'm happy to share it with you as well!
For those new to the plan, weighing your food is an integral part of the program; it's one of the critical elements. If you want to be successful, you need to ensure that each meal has been weighed according to the guidelines. And we're not talking about "close enough." We mean EXACTLY those amounts! So forget about using a measuring cup or even eyeballing it—you need a food scale!
We've worked hard to make sure that all recipes listed are approved for the plan.
The recipes on this site are intended for those on plan; however, they can easily be adapted to a low-carb or keto lifestyle. If you are following a ketogenic or low-calorie diet, you can enjoy many recipes found here to help keep you on track for your weight loss efforts.
5-1 Plan Must Have Items
Save to Your Recipes
We're Social Too
Invite a Friend
Helpful Cooking Utensils
- 2 1/4 lbs Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast Chopped
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 cup Green Onions Diced
- 1 cup Red Bell Peppers Chopped
- 1/4 cup Jalepeno Pepper Diced
- 3 small Garlic Cloves Minced
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 2 tsp Cumin
- 1 tsp Coriander
- 3 cup Chicken Broth
- 1 cup Water
- 2 (7) oz Mild Green Chilies
- 3 tbsp Unsweetened Coconut Milk
- 1 small Cilantro Halved
- Chop the chicken and veggies, s(ave some green onions to top each serving if you choose). Then place a large pot over medium-high heat. Add the oil, onions, peppers (remove the seeds), Jalapeno (remove the seeds) and garlic. Saute for 5 minutes.
- Add the chicken, salt and spices. Saute another 5 to 8 minutes, until chicken is nearly cooked through. Add the broth, green chilies, and coconut milk. Bring to a boil. Lower the heat and simmer for 20 minutes.
- Serve topped with green onions and cilantro if you choose.