Lean and Green White Chicken Chili
- 1Healthy Fat
- 2 1/4Green
Want something with a little kick for dinner? Then try this White Chicken Chili recipe! It is easy to make and taste amazing!
About Chris Sloan
My name is Chris Sloan and I, like so many others struggled with my weight for years not realizing the toll being overweight was taking on my body. At the beginning of 2021 I began to take my weight loss efforts seriously and have lost 60 lbs so far on the OPTAVIA 5&1 Plan! It's been amazing, and while my journey isn't over, I'm well on my way!
When I started I had a hard time finding the top OPTAVIA 5&1 recipes, so I was so inspired to build this website to help compile some of what I felt are the best OPTAVIA recipes around. I'm happy to share it with you as well!
For those not familiar, OPTAVIA is not some fad diet but instead is a program designed to help those who are looking to lose weight make better choices with their health and wellness via better habits.
We've worked hard to make sure that all OPTAVIA 5 and 1 recipes listed are approved for the OPTAVIA 5&1 plan.
OPTAVIA 5&1 Plan Must Have Items
Save to Your Recipes
We're Social Too
Invite a Friend
- 2 1/4 lbs Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast Chopped
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 cup(s) Green Onions Diced
- 1 cup(s) Red Bell Peppers Chopped
- 1/4 cup(s) Jalepeno Pepper Diced
- 3 small Garlic Cloves Minced
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 2 tsp Cumin
- 1 tsp Coriander
- 3 cup(s) Chicken Broth
- 1 cup(s) Water
- 2 (7) oz Mild Green Chilies
- 3 tbsp Unsweetened Coconut Milk
- 1 small Cilantro Halved
- Chop the chicken and veggies, s(ave some green onions to top each serving if you choose). Then place a large pot over medium-high heat. Add the oil, onions, peppers (remove the seeds), Jalapeno (remove the seeds) and garlic. Saute for 5 minutes.
- Add the chicken, salt and spices. Saute another 5 to 8 minutes, until chicken is nearly cooked through. Add the broth, green chilies, and coconut milk. Bring to a boil. Lower the heat and simmer for 20 minutes.
- Serve topped with green onions and cilantro if you choose.