Keto & Low-Carb Lean and Green Cabbage Wrapped Beef Pot Stickers
- 1/2Healthy Fat
Pot stickers are amazing and with these Cabbage Wrapped Beef Pot Stickers, you can get those warm wrapped flavors in an on-plan bundle. Give this wonderful low-carb to traditional pot stickers a try!
About Chris Sloan
My name is Chris Sloan and I, like so many others struggled with my weight for years not realizing the toll being overweight was taking on my body. At the beginning of 2021 I began to take my weight loss efforts seriously and have lost 75 lbs so far on the OPTAVIA optimal weight 5 in 1 Plan! It's been amazing, and while my journey isn't over, I'm well on my way!
When I started I had a hard time finding the top OPTAVIA 5&1 recipes, so I was so inspired to build this website to help compile some of what I felt are the best OPTAVIA recipes around. I'm happy to share it with you as well!
For those not familiar, OPTAVIA is not some fad diet but instead is a program designed to help those who are looking to lose weight make better choices with their health and wellness via better habits.
The recipes on this site are intended for the OPTAVIA 5&1 Plan; however, they can easily be adapted to a low carb or keto lifestyle. If you following a ketogenic diet or low-calorie diet you can enjoy many of the recipes found here to help keep you on track for your weight loss efforts.
OPTAVIA 5&1 Plan Must Have Items
Save to Your Recipes
Join our Facebook Group
Lean and Green Recipes
We're Social Too
Invite a Friend
Helpful Cooking Utensils
- 8 large Green Cabbage Leaves
- 8 oz Lean Ground Beef
- 2 tbsp Green Onions Chopped
- 1 3/4 tsp Low Sodium Soy Sauce
- 1/2 tsp Sesame Oil
- 1/8 tsp Ground Ginger
- 1/8 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 can Cooking spray
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add cabbage leaves to boiling water. Boil for 2 minutes, until cabbage is crisp-tender. Use a slotted spoon to transfer cooked cabbage to paper towels to drain.
- In a large bowl combine beef, green onions, sesame oil, soy sauce, ginger, and garlic powder to create the potstiker filling.
- To create the potsticks, form into thick oval patties about the size of your thumb. In a nonstick skillet, spray with cooking spray, cook patties about 4 minutes on each side.
- Wrap cooked patties in cabbage leaves and secure with toothpicks.