Keto & Low-Carb Lean and Green Tofu Power Bowl
- 1Healthy Fat
This quick and easy vegetarian Tofu Power Bowl recipe is sure to leave you feeling satisfied!
About Chris Sloan
My name is Chris Sloan and I, like so many others struggled with my weight for years not realizing the toll being overweight was taking on my body. At the beginning of 2021 I began to take my weight loss efforts seriously and have lost 75 lbs so far on the OPTAVIA optimal weight 5 in 1 Plan! It's been amazing, and while my journey isn't over, I'm well on my way!
When I started I had a hard time finding the top OPTAVIA 5&1 recipes, so I was so inspired to build this website to help compile some of what I felt are the best OPTAVIA recipes around. I'm happy to share it with you as well!
For those not familiar, OPTAVIA is not some fad diet but instead is a program designed to help those who are looking to lose weight make better choices with their health and wellness via better habits.
The recipes on this site are intended for the OPTAVIA 5&1 Plan; however, they can easily be adapted to a low carb or keto lifestyle. If you following a ketogenic diet or low-calorie diet you can enjoy many of the recipes found here to help keep you on track for your weight loss efforts.
OPTAVIA 5&1 Plan Must Have Items
Save to Your Recipes
Join our Facebook Group
Lean and Green Recipes
We're Social Too
Invite a Friend
Helpful Cooking Utensils
- 15 oz Extra Firm Tofu
- 1 tsp Sesame Oil
- 1/2 cup Eggplant Cubed
- 1/2 cup Cauliflower Grated
- 1/2 cup Kale Chopped
- 2 tbsp Low Sodium Soy Sauce
- 1 tsp Rice Vinegar
- Press tofu. Place tofu strips onto multiple layers of paper towels or a clean dishcloth (cheesecloth) on top of a plate or cutting board. Place another layer of paper towels or another clean dish towels or another clean dish towel on top of the tofu. Place a weight on top of this second layer (this could be a large plate with canned foods on top or a stack of plates or hardcover books). Let sit for at least 15 minutes, and then cut the tofu into 1-inch cubes.
- Heat sesame oil in large skillet. Place cubed eggplant on the other half. Cook both until lightly browned and tender, approximately 10 to 12 minutes. Remove from the skillet, and set aside, Add kale, soy sauce, and rice vinegar and saute until wilted, approximately 3 to 5 minutes.
- Microwave the grated cauliflower in a small bowl with 1 teaspoon of water for 3 to 4 minutes or until tender.
- Arrange cauliflower "rice" with tofu, eggplant, and kale in a bowl.