Keto & Low-Carb Lean and Green Dash Mini Waffle Maker Omelette
- 1Healthy Fat
This Dash Mini Waffle Maker Omelette made with egg whites is a perfect addition for breakfast, plus it's a fraction of your daily lean and green counts! That means you can eat this for breakfast and still have an amazing lean and green dinner!
About Chris Sloan
My name is Chris Sloan and I, like so many others struggled with my weight for years not realizing the toll being overweight was taking on my body. At the beginning of 2021 I began to take my weight loss efforts seriously and have lost 75 lbs so far on the OPTAVIA optimal weight 5 in 1 Plan! It's been amazing, and while my journey isn't over, I'm well on my way!
When I started I had a hard time finding the top OPTAVIA 5&1 recipes, so I was so inspired to build this website to help compile some of what I felt are the best OPTAVIA recipes around. I'm happy to share it with you as well!
For those not familiar, OPTAVIA is not some fad diet but instead is a program designed to help those who are looking to lose weight make better choices with their health and wellness via better habits.
The recipes on this site are intended for the OPTAVIA 5&1 Plan; however, they can easily be adapted to a low carb or keto lifestyle. If you following a ketogenic diet or low-calorie diet you can enjoy many of the recipes found here to help keep you on track for your weight loss efforts.
OPTAVIA 5&1 Plan Must Have Items
Save to Your Recipes
Join our Facebook Group
Lean and Green Recipes
We're Social Too
Invite a Friend
Helpful Cooking Utensils
- 6 tbsp Liquid Egg Substitute
- 2 tbsp Red Bell Peppers FInely Chopped
- 2 tbsp Onion FInely Chopped
- 1 tbsp Raw Spinach FInely Chopped
- 1 tsp Jalapeno Peppers FInely Chopped (optional)*
- 1/4 small Avocado Cubed (optional)*
- 1 tbsp Salsa (optional)*
- 2 dash Light Cooking Spray
- In a small mixing bowl combine egg whites, spinach, bell pepper, onion and jalapeno and mix together vigorously. You'll want this mixture ready to pour right into your dash mini waffle maker.
- Spray the top and bottom of your waffle maker with non-stick cooking spray and pour in 1/2 of the mixture. It should be just enough to lightly cover the bottom area.
- Close the waffle maker and let it cook for 3-4 minutes; if needed cook an additional minute.
- Carefully remove first waffle omelette from your waffle maker and set aside. Respray your waffle maker and pour in remaining mixture. Once again let it cook for 3-4 minutes and an additional minute if required.
- Top with avocado and salsa if desired.