Lean and Green Chocolate Peanut Butter Donuts
About Chris Sloan
My name is Chris Sloan and I, like so many others struggled with my weight for years not realizing the toll being overweight was taking on my body. At the beginning of 2021 I began to take my weight loss efforts seriously and have lost 60 lbs so far on the OPTAVIA 5&1 Plan! It's been amazing, and while my journey isn't over, I'm well on my way!
When I started I had a hard time finding the top OPTAVIA 5&1 recipes, so I was so inspired to build this website to help compile some of what I felt are the best OPTAVIA recipes around. I'm happy to share it with you as well!
For those not familiar, OPTAVIA is not some fad diet but instead is a program designed to help those who are looking to lose weight make better choices with their health and wellness via better habits.
We've worked hard to make sure that all OPTAVIA 5 and 1 recipes listed are approved for the OPTAVIA 5&1 plan.
OPTAVIA 5&1 Plan Must Have Items
Save to Your Recipes
Join our Facebook Group
Lean and Green Recipes
We're Social Too
Invite a Friend
Helpful Cooking Utensils
- 2 packet OPTAVIA Essential Golden Chocolate Chip Pancakes
- 2 packet OPTAVIA Essential Decadent Double Chocolate Brownie
- 6 tbsp Liquid Egg Substitute
- 1/4 cup Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk (optional)*
- 1/4 cup Cashew Milk (optional)*
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 can Cooking spray
- 1/4 cup Powdered Peanut Butter
- 3-4 tbsp Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk (optional)*
- 3-4 tbsp Cashew Milk (optional)*
- Preheat oven to 350*F.
- Sift out chocolate chips pancakes and set aside (optional). In a medium-sized bowl, combine pancakes, brownies, liquid egg substitute, milk (Unsweetened vanilla almond OR Cashew), vanilla extract, and baking powder. Divide mixture evenly amongst four slots of a doughnut pan, and bake until mixture is set, approximately 12 to 15 minutes. Let cool before glazing.
- While the doughnuts are baking, prepare the butter glaze. In a small shallow bowl, combine powdered peanut butter and milk (Unsweetened vanilla almond or cashew) until smooth and slightly runny. Dip each doughnut into the glaze, and top with chocolate chips.