Lean and Green Greek Yogurt Breakfast Bark
Looking for something different for breakfast? Try this Greek Yogurt Breakfast Bark recipe hack! It's super easy and it's a great way to shake things up!
About Chris Sloan
My name is Chris Sloan and I, like so many others struggled with my weight for years not realizing the toll being overweight was taking on my body. At the beginning of 2021 I began to take my weight loss efforts seriously and have lost 75 lbs so far on the OPTAVIA optimal weight 5 in 1 Plan! It's been amazing, and while my journey isn't over, I'm well on my way!
When I started I had a hard time finding the top OPTAVIA 5&1 recipes, so I was so inspired to build this website to help compile some of what I felt are the best OPTAVIA recipes around. I'm happy to share it with you as well!
For those not familiar, OPTAVIA is not some fad diet but instead is a program designed to help those who are looking to lose weight make better choices with their health and wellness via better habits.
OPTAVIA 5&1 Plan Must Have Items
Save to Your Recipes
Join our Facebook Group
Lean and Green Recipes
We're Social Too
Invite a Friend
Helpful Cooking Utensils
- 12 oz Plain Non-Fat Greek Yogurt
- 1-2 packet Zero-calorie sugar substitute
- 1 sachet OPTAVIA Essential Red Berry Crunchy O's Cereal
- In a medium-sized bowl, combine Greek yogurt and sugar substitute.
- Line an 8 " x 8" baking dish with non-stick foil. Spread Greek yogurt in an even layer in the bottom of the baking dish.
- Sprinkle the Red Berry Crunchy O's Cereal on top of the yogurt.
- Freeze for 4 to 5 hours or overnight, until bark is hard.
- Break bark with a sharp knife into smaller pieces. Store leftovers in freezer-safe bags or containers in the freezer.