Lean and Green Mint Chocolate Cheesecake Muffins
Want to change up your dessert? Try this Mint Chocolate Cheesecake Muffins recipe! It's a great way to shake things up!
About Chris Sloan
My name is Chris Sloan and I, like so many others struggled with my weight for years not realizing the toll being overweight was taking on my body. At the beginning of 2021 I began to take my weight loss efforts seriously and have lost 75 lbs so far on the OPTAVIA optimal weight 5 in 1 Plan! It's been amazing, and while my journey isn't over, I'm well on my way!
When I started I had a hard time finding the top OPTAVIA 5&1 recipes, so I was so inspired to build this website to help compile some of what I felt are the best OPTAVIA recipes around. I'm happy to share it with you as well!
For those not familiar, OPTAVIA is not some fad diet but instead is a program designed to help those who are looking to lose weight make better choices with their health and wellness via better habits.
OPTAVIA 5&1 Plan Must Have Items
Save to Your Recipes
Join our Facebook Group
Lean and Green Recipes
We're Social Too
Invite a Friend
Helpful Cooking Utensils
- 4 sachet Essential Chocolate Mint Cookie Crisp Bars
- 12 oz Low-fat Greek Yogurt
- 2 tbsp Sugar-free Chocolate Pudding Mix
- 1/4 tsp Peppermint Extract
- 8 small Fresh Mint Leaves (optional)*
- Line a standard-sized muffin tin with eight cupcakes liners.
- Break each Chocolate Mint Cookie Crisp Bar in half. Place bar halves crunch-side down on a microwave-safe plate, and microwave for 20 to 30 seconds, until softened.
- Place each half into the bottom of a cupcake liner, and press down to form a thin crust. Repeat until all cupcake liners are filled.
- In a large bowl, mix low-fat plain Greek yogurt and sugar-free, fat-free chocolate pudding mix until well combined.
- Evenly distribute yogurt and pudding mixture among cupcake liners.
- Freeze for 30 to 60 minutes, until solid. Garnish tops with fresh mint leaves if desired, and serve immediately.