Keto & Low-Carb Lean and Green Pumpkin Chocolate Cheesecake
- 1Healthy Fat
Recipe requires- 2 sachets OPTAVIA Essential Decadent Double Chocolate Brownie and 2 Mini Springform Pans
About Chris Sloan
My name is Chris Sloan and I, like so many others struggled with my weight for years not realizing the toll being overweight was taking on my body. At the beginning of 2021 I began to take my weight loss efforts seriously and have lost 75 lbs so far on the OPTAVIA optimal weight 5 in 1 Plan! It's been amazing, and while my journey isn't over, I'm well on my way!
When I started I had a hard time finding the top OPTAVIA 5&1 recipes, so I was so inspired to build this website to help compile some of what I felt are the best OPTAVIA recipes around. I'm happy to share it with you as well!
For those not familiar, OPTAVIA is not some fad diet but instead is a program designed to help those who are looking to lose weight make better choices with their health and wellness via better habits.
The recipes on this site are intended for the OPTAVIA 5&1 Plan; however, they can easily be adapted to a low carb or keto lifestyle. If you following a ketogenic diet or low-calorie diet you can enjoy many of the recipes found here to help keep you on track for your weight loss efforts.
OPTAVIA 5&1 Plan Must Have Items
Save to Your Recipes
Join our Facebook Group
Lean and Green Recipes
We're Social Too
Invite a Friend
Helpful Cooking Utensils
- 2 sachet OPTAVIA E Double Chocolate Brownie
- 1/2 tbsp Unsalted Butter Melted
- 2 tbsp Cold Water
- 1 can Cooking spray
- 1 cup Plain Non-Fat Greek Yogurt
- 3 tbsp Pumpkin Puree
- 1 large Eggs
- 2 packet Stevia
- 1/2 tsp Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 pinch Salt (optional)*
- Preheat oven to 350*F.
- In a small bowl, combine Decadent Double Chocolate Brownies, butter, and water.
- Divide brownie mixture evenly among the two lightly-greased mini springform pans. Press brownie mixture into the bottom of the pans to form thin crusts. Bake for 15 minutes.
- While brownies are baking combine remaining ingredients in a medium-sized bowl. Mix until smooth. Divide mixture evenly among the 2 springform pans.
- Lowers oven temperature to 300*F. Bake cheesecake until golden on the edges and centers are almost set, about 35 to 40 minutes. Let cool before removing rims.