Keto & Low-Carb Lean and Green Caprese Pizza Bites
- 1/2Healthy Fat
Who doesn't love an excuse to eat pizza? If you're a pizza lover like us, you have to try this Caprese Pizza Bites hack! Trust us, you won't be disappointed!
About Chris Sloan
My name is Chris Sloan and I, like so many others struggled with my weight for years not realizing the toll being overweight was taking on my body. At the beginning of 2021 I began to take my weight loss efforts seriously and have lost 75 lbs so far on the OPTAVIA optimal weight 5 in 1 Plan! It's been amazing, and while my journey isn't over, I'm well on my way!
When I started I had a hard time finding the top OPTAVIA 5&1 recipes, so I was so inspired to build this website to help compile some of what I felt are the best OPTAVIA recipes around. I'm happy to share it with you as well!
For those not familiar, OPTAVIA is not some fad diet but instead is a program designed to help those who are looking to lose weight make better choices with their health and wellness via better habits.
The recipes on this site are intended for the OPTAVIA 5&1 Plan; however, they can easily be adapted to a low carb or keto lifestyle. If you following a ketogenic diet or low-calorie diet you can enjoy many of the recipes found here to help keep you on track for your weight loss efforts.
OPTAVIA 5&1 Plan Must Have Items
Save to Your Recipes
Join our Facebook Group
Lean and Green Recipes
We're Social Too
Invite a Friend
Helpful Cooking Utensils
- 4 sachet OPTAVIA Buttermilk Cheddar Herb Biscuit
- 1/2 cup Unsweetened Almond Milk
- 2 tsp Olive Oil
- 1 can Cooking spray
- 1 cup Basil Leaves
- 4 oz Fresh Mozzarella Log Chopped
- 3 small Roma tomatoes Sliced
- 2 tbsp Balasamic Vinegar
- Preheat oven to 450*F.
- In a medium-sized bowl, mix the Buttermilk Cheddar Herb Biscuit, milk (unsweetened almond or cashew milk), and oil until well combined.
- Divide biscuit mixture evenly among the 12 slots of a standard-sized, lightly-greased muffin tin.
- Layer a slice of mozzarella, followed by a slice of tomato, and top with a few pieces of basil into each slot of muffin tin.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes, until biscuit mixture is browned and cheese is bubbly.
- Drizzle tops with balsamic vinegar before serving.