Lean & Green Healthy Cauliflower Asparagus Risotto with Chicken
This block is broken or missing. You may be missing content or you might need to enable the original module.
- 1Healthy Fat
*Image may vary from completed recipe
You will die for this unbelievably lean and green risotto, made with cauliflower rice, asparagus, and chicken. Plus, you'll stay on plan with an easy to prepare recipe!
Save to Your Recipes
Create an account and login to add this recipe to your saved recipes.
Invite a Friend
Welcome to the new year!
The KEY to a healthy body is your bedroom.
Broccoli may enhance digestion, reduce cholesterol levels, and maximize the absorption of vitamins and minerals, amon
Lean & Green Cauliflower Asparagus Risotto with Chicken Ingredients
- 2 lbs Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast
- 1/4 tsp Salt (optional)*
- 1/4 tsp Black Pepper
- 2 tbsp Unsalted Butter
- 11/4 lbs Frozen Riced Cauliflower
- 1/4 lbs Asparagus Chopped
- 1/2 cup Chicken Stock
- 4 tbsp Large Flake Nutritional Yeast
Lean & Green Cauliflower Asparagus Risotto with Chicken Instructions
- Preheat oven to 350*F.
- Place chicken in a casserole dish and season with salt(optional) and pepper. Pour melted butter on top of chicken, and roast until chicken reaches an internal temperature of 165*F, about 30 minutes. Remove from oven and allow to rest.
- Meanwhile, combine cauliflower rice, asparagus, and chicken stock in a pot and simmer until tender, adding water as needed.
- When finished, remove cauliflower and asparagus risotto from the stovetop and mix in the nutritional yeast. Serve risotto with roasted
No comments available.