Lean and Green Cheese Cauliflower Crust Pizza
This Cheesy Cauliflower Crust pizza is no frills, but still taste great! Don't let the limited ingredients list fool you there is plenty of flavor in this lean and green favorite!
About Chris Sloan
My name is Chris Sloan and I, like so many others struggled with my weight for years not realizing the toll being overweight was taking on my body. At the beginning of 2021 I began to take my weight loss efforts seriously and have lost 75 lbs so far on the OPTAVIA optimal weight 5 in 1 Plan! It's been amazing, and while my journey isn't over, I'm well on my way!
When I started I had a hard time finding the top OPTAVIA 5&1 recipes, so I was so inspired to build this website to help compile some of what I felt are the best OPTAVIA recipes around. I'm happy to share it with you as well!
For those not familiar, OPTAVIA is not some fad diet but instead is a program designed to help those who are looking to lose weight make better choices with their health and wellness via better habits.
OPTAVIA 5&1 Plan Must Have Items
Save to Your Recipes
Join our Facebook Group
Lean and Green Recipes
We're Social Too
Invite a Friend
Helpful Cooking Utensils
- 5 cup Frozen Riced Cauliflower
- 3 large Eggs
- 3/4 tsp Salt (optional)*
- 1 cup Cherry Tomatoes Halved
- 1/2 tsp Salt (optional)*
- 1 1/2 cup Fresh Basil FInely Chopped
- 3 cup Reduced-Fat Mozzarella Cheese Shredded
- Preheat oven to 425*F.
- Spread the cauliflower on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and bake at 425*F for 30 minutes until golden brown. Remove from oven and allow to cool.
- In a clean kitchen towel, squeeze the cauliflower to remove excess moisture. Mix together the cauliflower with the eggs and salt(optional).
- Spread the cauliflower mix onto the parchment lined sheet pan and press into a 12-inch circle. Bake at 400*F for 8 minutes.
- While the crust bakes, prepare the toppings. Toss cherry tomatoes with salt(optional) and basil in a small bowl.
- Remove the sheet pan from the oven and evenly spread the prepared toppings on top. Sprinkle the specified amount of mozzarella cheese on top of those toppings, and then bake pizza at 400*F for about 10 to 12 minutes until golden brown.
- Cut the pizza into 8 equally-sized pieces (2 slices per serving).