Lean and Green Chicken Alfredo & Spinach Pizza w/Cauliflower Crust
- 1Healthy Fat
Are those pizza cravings coming back? Then try this OPTAVIA Alfredo Sauce Chicken & Spinach Pizza w/Cauliflower Crust! It's guaranteed to cure even the worst pizza cravings!
About Chris Sloan
My name is Chris Sloan and I, like so many others struggled with my weight for years not realizing the toll being overweight was taking on my body. At the beginning of 2021 I began to take my weight loss efforts seriously and have lost 75 lbs so far on the OPTAVIA optimal weight 5 in 1 Plan! It's been amazing, and while my journey isn't over, I'm well on my way!
When I started I had a hard time finding the top OPTAVIA 5&1 recipes, so I was so inspired to build this website to help compile some of what I felt are the best OPTAVIA recipes around. I'm happy to share it with you as well!
For those not familiar, OPTAVIA is not some fad diet but instead is a program designed to help those who are looking to lose weight make better choices with their health and wellness via better habits.
OPTAVIA 5&1 Plan Must Have Items
Save to Your Recipes
Join our Facebook Group
Lean and Green Recipes
We're Social Too
Invite a Friend
Helpful Cooking Utensils
- 1 cup Cauliflower Grated
- 1/4 cup Egg Beaters
- 1/2 cup Reduced Fat Mozzarella Cheese Shredded
- 21/4 oz Cooked Chicken Breast Chopped
- 1/2 cup Spinach
- 2 slice Light Garlic and Herb Cheese Wedges
- 2 tbsp Half and Half
- 2 tsp Reduced Fat Parmesan Cheese Grated
- 1 can Cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 425*F. Place parchment paper on a cookie sheet and spray lightly with cooking spray.
- Crust: Combine grated cauliflower, egg beaters, and 1/4 cup mozzarella cheese until mixed together completely. Spoon mixture on prepared cookie sheet with parchment paper. Using the back of a spoon to thin out mixture and form a circle about the size of a dinner plate without the rim. Bake for 30 minutes. Then flip the crust over and bake an approximately 10 minutes. Or until it appears done and then set aside.
- Toppings: Chop 2.25 oz. of cooked chicken breast, add to 1/4 cup of mozzarella cheese and 1/2 cup spinach (Cooked, drain out excess water, chopped).
- Alfredo Sauce: In a small saucepan combine 2 Light Garlic and Herb Cheese Wedges, 2 tbsp., 2 tsp. grated parmesan. Cook over a medium low heat, bringing to a boil and stir constantly until the sauce is bubbly and has thickened. Remove from the heat and stir in the cooked chicken. Then set aside.
- Take the crust and top it with the cooked spinach. Then spread the chicken mixture over the spinach. Top with 1/4 cup of mozzarella cheese. And if desired additional toppings like diced tomatoes or olives if your plan allows.
- Broil the pizza just until the cheese is melted. Watch closely to keep from burning the pizza.