Lean & Green Healthy Chicken Alfredo & Spinach Pizza w/Cauliflower Crust
- 1Healthy Fat
Benefits of Boneless Skinless Chicken in your Diet
If you're looking for a healthy, low-calorie food that's easy to prepare, boneless skinless chicken breast is the perfect option. Chicken breasts are rich in selenium and vitamin B which help promote heart health, as well as high protein and low fat content that makes it great for anyone trying to lose weight. Chicken breasts are also versatile and can be used in many different dishes such as sandwiches or salads.
Chicken breasts are a high protein, low-fat food.
You can enjoy the benefits of boneless skinless chicken breasts in your diet. They are a high protein, low-fat food that provides nearly all the essential amino acids and vitamins. Protein is important for building muscle, boosting immunity, lowering blood pressure and improving heart health. It also promotes healthy hair growth and helps you feel full longer so you won’t overeat at mealtime.
About Chris Sloan
My name is Chris Sloan and I, like so many others, struggled with my weight for years, not realizing the toll being overweight was taking on my body. At the beginning of 2021, I began to take my weight loss efforts seriously and have lost 75 lbs so far on the plan. It's been amazing, and while my journey isn't over, I'm well on my way!
When I started, I had a hard time finding the top 5 and 1 recipes, so I was so inspired to build this website to help compile some of what I felt are the best recipes around. I'm happy to share it with you as well!
For those new to the plan, weighing your food is an integral part of the program; it's one of the critical elements. If you want to be successful, you need to ensure that each meal has been weighed according to the guidelines. And we're not talking about "close enough." We mean EXACTLY those amounts! So forget about using a measuring cup or even eyeballing it—you need a food scale!
We've worked hard to make sure that all recipes listed are approved for the plan.
The recipes on this site are intended for those on plan; however, they can easily be adapted to a low-carb or keto lifestyle. If you are following a ketogenic or low-calorie diet, you can enjoy many recipes found here to help keep you on track for your weight loss efforts.
5-1 Plan Must Have Items
Save to Your Recipes
We're Social Too
Invite a Friend
Helpful Cooking Utensils
- 1 cup Cauliflower Grated
- 1/4 cup Egg Beaters
- 1/2 cup Reduced Fat Mozzarella Cheese Shredded
- 21/4 oz Cooked Chicken Breast Chopped
- 1/2 cup Spinach
- 2 slice Light Garlic and Herb Cheese Wedges
- 2 tbsp Half and Half
- 2 tsp Reduced Fat Parmesan Cheese Grated
- 1 can Cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 425*F. Place parchment paper on a cookie sheet and spray lightly with cooking spray.
- Crust: Combine grated cauliflower, egg beaters, and 1/4 cup mozzarella cheese until mixed together completely. Spoon mixture on prepared cookie sheet with parchment paper. Using the back of a spoon to thin out mixture and form a circle about the size of a dinner plate without the rim. Bake for 30 minutes. Then flip the crust over and bake an approximately 10 minutes. Or until it appears done and then set aside.
- Toppings: Chop 2.25 oz. of cooked chicken breast, add to 1/4 cup of mozzarella cheese and 1/2 cup spinach (Cooked, drain out excess water, chopped).
- Alfredo Sauce: In a small saucepan combine 2 Light Garlic and Herb Cheese Wedges, 2 tbsp., 2 tsp. grated parmesan. Cook over a medium low heat, bringing to a boil and stir constantly until the sauce is bubbly and has thickened. Remove from the heat and stir in the cooked chicken. Then set aside.
- Take the crust and top it with the cooked spinach. Then spread the chicken mixture over the spinach. Top with 1/4 cup of mozzarella cheese. And if desired additional toppings like diced tomatoes or olives if your plan allows.
- Broil the pizza just until the cheese is melted. Watch closely to keep from burning the pizza.