Keto & Low-Carb Lean and Green Chicken Crust Veggie Pizza
About Chris Sloan
My name is Chris Sloan and I, like so many others struggled with my weight for years not realizing the toll being overweight was taking on my body. At the beginning of 2021 I began to take my weight loss efforts seriously and have lost 75 lbs so far on the OPTAVIA optimal weight 5 in 1 Plan! It's been amazing, and while my journey isn't over, I'm well on my way!
When I started I had a hard time finding the top OPTAVIA 5&1 recipes, so I was so inspired to build this website to help compile some of what I felt are the best OPTAVIA recipes around. I'm happy to share it with you as well!
For those not familiar, OPTAVIA is not some fad diet but instead is a program designed to help those who are looking to lose weight make better choices with their health and wellness via better habits.
The recipes on this site are intended for the OPTAVIA 5&1 Plan; however, they can easily be adapted to a low carb or keto lifestyle. If you following a ketogenic diet or low-calorie diet you can enjoy many of the recipes found here to help keep you on track for your weight loss efforts.
OPTAVIA 5&1 Plan Must Have Items
Save to Your Recipes
Join our Facebook Group
Lean and Green Recipes
We're Social Too
Invite a Friend
Helpful Cooking Utensils
- 1 cup Baby Spinach
- 1 large Eggs
- 2 tbsp Grated Parmesan
- 1/3 cup Green Bell Peppers Chopped
- 1/3 cup Green Onions Sliced
- 1/2 lbs Lean Ground Chicken
- 1/2 tsp Italian Seasoning (optional)*
- 1/3 cup White Mushrooms Sliced
- 1/2 cup Reduced Fat Mozzarella Cheese
- 1 1/2 cup fresh whole Tomatoes Sliced
- Preheat oven to 400˚F.
- Combine the chicken egg, parmesan cheese, and Italian seasoning in medium-sized bowl. Form the chicken mixture into a thin, circular crust shape on a parchment-lined baking sheet. Bake until golden, about 20 minutes.
- Top chicken crust with toppings in the following order: spinach, sliced tomatoes, mozzarella, and then 1 cup of your favorite veggie toppings.
- Bake until cheese is melted, about 7 to 10 minutes. Cut into 4 equally-sized slices, and serve.