Lean and Green Chicken Zoodle Alfredo
- 1Healthy Fat
About Chris Sloan
My name is Chris Sloan and I, like so many others struggled with my weight for years not realizing the toll being overweight was taking on my body. At the beginning of 2021 I began to take my weight loss efforts seriously and have lost 75 lbs so far on the OPTAVIA optimal weight 5 in 1 Plan! It's been amazing, and while my journey isn't over, I'm well on my way!
When I started I had a hard time finding the top OPTAVIA 5&1 recipes, so I was so inspired to build this website to help compile some of what I felt are the best OPTAVIA recipes around. I'm happy to share it with you as well!
For those not familiar, OPTAVIA is not some fad diet but instead is a program designed to help those who are looking to lose weight make better choices with their health and wellness via better habits.
OPTAVIA 5&1 Plan Must Have Items
Save to Your Recipes
Join our Facebook Group
Lean and Green Recipes
We're Social Too
Invite a Friend
Helpful Cooking Utensils
- 2 cup Frozen Riced Cauliflower
- 2 tsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 3/4 cup Reduced Fat Parmesan Cheese Divided
- 1 1/2 lbs Rotisserie Chicken Breast Shredded
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 2 medium Scallions Minced
- 2 medium Laughing Cow Cheese Wedge
- 4 cup Zucchini Noodles
- 2 pinch Fresh Parsley
- Cook the cauliflower in a microwave for four minutes until soft.
- Combine the cooked cauliflower with the cheese wedges, salt, a ½ cup parmesan, one minced scallion, and 1½ cups of water in a blender; puree until smooth.
- Set aside and keep warm.
- Sauté the zucchini noodles in olive oil in a very hot skillet for about two minutes.
- Add the shredded chicken and the cauliflower alfredo sauce.
- Divide into four equal portions and sprinkle each with one tablespoon parmesan cheese. Garnish with parsley if desired.