Lean and Green Mason Jar Chicken Parm Soup
- 1Healthy Fat
Satisfy your Italian food cravings with this easy to prepare Mason Jar Chicken Parm Soup. This lean and green plan option is the perfect meal prep option for those with limited time during the week.
About Chris Sloan
My name is Chris Sloan and I, like so many others struggled with my weight for years not realizing the toll being overweight was taking on my body. At the beginning of 2021 I began to take my weight loss efforts seriously and have lost 75 lbs so far on the OPTAVIA optimal weight 5 in 1 Plan! It's been amazing, and while my journey isn't over, I'm well on my way!
When I started I had a hard time finding the top OPTAVIA 5&1 recipes, so I was so inspired to build this website to help compile some of what I felt are the best OPTAVIA recipes around. I'm happy to share it with you as well!
For those not familiar, OPTAVIA is not some fad diet but instead is a program designed to help those who are looking to lose weight make better choices with their health and wellness via better habits.
OPTAVIA 5&1 Plan Must Have Items
Save to Your Recipes
Join our Facebook Group
Lean and Green Recipes
We're Social Too
Invite a Friend
Helpful Cooking Utensils
- 1/4 cup Rao's Homemade Sauce
- 2 tbsp Low Calorie Italian Dressing
- 1 small Zucchini Sliced
- 6 oz Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast Chopped
- 2 tbsp Parmesan Cheese
- 1 tbsp Fresh Basil Chopped
- 8 oz Hot Water
- Pour tomato sauce and Italian Dressing into the bottom of a large mason jar.
- Layer zucchini noodles, chicken breast, parmesan cheese and basil on top.
- To serve, pur hot water into mason jar, cover and let stand for 5 minutes.