Lean and Green Neapolitan Froyo Popsicles
Are you ready for a summer treat? Then you have to try this Neapolitan Froyo Popsicles recipe hack! It's a nice treat to cool you down on those hot summer days.
About Chris Sloan
My name is Chris Sloan and I, like so many others struggled with my weight for years not realizing the toll being overweight was taking on my body. At the beginning of 2021 I began to take my weight loss efforts seriously and have lost 75 lbs so far on the OPTAVIA optimal weight 5 in 1 Plan! It's been amazing, and while my journey isn't over, I'm well on my way!
When I started I had a hard time finding the top OPTAVIA 5&1 recipes, so I was so inspired to build this website to help compile some of what I felt are the best OPTAVIA recipes around. I'm happy to share it with you as well!
For those not familiar, OPTAVIA is not some fad diet but instead is a program designed to help those who are looking to lose weight make better choices with their health and wellness via better habits.
OPTAVIA 5&1 Plan Must Have Items
Save to Your Recipes
Join our Facebook Group
Lean and Green Recipes
We're Social Too
Invite a Friend
Helpful Cooking Utensils
- 1 cup Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk Divided (optional)*
- 1 cup Cashew Milk Divided (optional)*
- 2 cup Low-fat Greek Yogurt Divided
- 1 sachet OCTAVIA Essentials Creamy Chocolate Shake
- 1 sachet OPTAVIA Essential Creamy Vanilla Shake
- 1 sachet OPTAVIA Essential Wild Strawberry Shake
- 1 packet Zero-calorie sugar substitute
- Add 1/3 cup (choose either unsweetened vanilla almond OR cashew) milk, 2/3 cup plain Greek yogurt, Creamy Chocolate Shake, and 1/3 of a packet of sugar substitute to a blender; blend until smooth.
- Distribute mixture evenly among the bottoms of 6 large popsicle mold , and place in the freezer for 15 minutes (to help set the popsicles a bit).
- Repeat steps 1 & 2 with the Creamy Vanilla Shake (15 minutes freeze again), and then the Wild Strawberry Shake.
- After repeating all the steps freeze until set, at least 4 hours or overnight.