Lean and Green Tiramisu Milkshake
Who doesn't enjoy a great on plan milkshake? Well this amazing Tiramisu Milkshake fueling hack is the perfect way to switch up your daily fueling routine.
NOTE: Recipe gives the option of choosing (Unsweetened Almond OR Cashew) Milk based on your liking. NOT both.
About Chris Sloan
My name is Chris Sloan and I, like so many others struggled with my weight for years not realizing the toll being overweight was taking on my body. At the beginning of 2021 I began to take my weight loss efforts seriously and have lost 60 lbs so far on the OPTAVIA 5&1 Plan! It's been amazing, and while my journey isn't over, I'm well on my way!
When I started I had a hard time finding the top OPTAVIA 5&1 recipes, so I was so inspired to build this website to help compile some of what I felt are the best OPTAVIA recipes around. I'm happy to share it with you as well!
For those not familiar, OPTAVIA is not some fad diet but instead is a program designed to help those who are looking to lose weight make better choices with their health and wellness via better habits.
We've worked hard to make sure that all OPTAVIA 5 and 1 recipes listed are approved for the OPTAVIA 5&1 plan.
OPTAVIA 5&1 Plan Must Have Items
Save to Your Recipes
Join our Facebook Group
Lean and Green Recipes
We're Social Too
Invite a Friend
Helpful Cooking Utensils
- 1 sachet OPTAVIA Frosty Coffee Soft Serve Treat
- 1/2 cup Ice
- 6 oz Plain Non-Fat Greek Yogurt
- 1/2 cup Unsweetened Almond Milk (optional)*
- 1/2 cup Cashew Milk (optional)*
- 2 tbsp Sugar-free Chocolate Syrup
- 2 tbsp Pressurized Whipped Topping
- Combine all the ingredients in a blender, and blend until smooth.
- Pour into a glass or mason jar. Drizzle with syrup, and top with whipped topping.