Lean and Green Turkey Meatballs and Zucchini Noodles
Feed your Italian food craving with this quick and easy Turkey Meatballs and Zucchini Noodles recipe that even the kids are sure to enjoy!
About Chris Sloan
My name is Chris Sloan and I, like so many others struggled with my weight for years not realizing the toll being overweight was taking on my body. At the beginning of 2021 I began to take my weight loss efforts seriously and have lost 60 lbs so far on the OPTAVIA 5&1 Plan! It's been amazing, and while my journey isn't over, I'm well on my way!
When I started I had a hard time finding the top OPTAVIA 5&1 recipes, so I was so inspired to build this website to help compile some of what I felt are the best OPTAVIA recipes around. I'm happy to share it with you as well!
For those not familiar, OPTAVIA is not some fad diet but instead is a program designed to help those who are looking to lose weight make better choices with their health and wellness via better habits.
We've worked hard to make sure that all OPTAVIA 5 and 1 recipes listed are approved for the OPTAVIA 5&1 plan.
OPTAVIA 5&1 Plan Must Have Items
Save to Your Recipes
Join our Facebook Group
Lean and Green Recipes
We're Social Too
Invite a Friend
Helpful Cooking Utensils
- 1 lbs Turkey Meatballs
- 4 medium Zucchini Spiraled
- 1 cup Rao's Homemade Sauce
- 1/4 cup Fresh Basil Chopped
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- Heat turkey meatballs as described on packaging; either by oven or microwave.
- Heat olive oil in skillet over medium high heat.
- Add zucchini noodles to the heated olive oil stir for 2-3 minutes till softened.
- Reduce heat to low and add Rao's Homemade Sauce to your zucchini noodles. Allow the sauce noodle mixture to simmer for 2-3 minutes.
- Add your heated meatballs to the sauce noodle mixture and heat for another 2 minutes before serving.
- Garnish each portion with the freshly chopped basil and serve.