Lean and Green Cauliflower Pizza with Chicken & Tzatziki
- 1Healthy Fat
This wonderful Cauliflower Pizza with Chicken & Tzatziki recipe takes an amazing low-carb pizza crust, made from cauliflower, and enhances it with tastes of the Mediterranean.
About Chris Sloan
My name is Chris Sloan and I, like so many others struggled with my weight for years not realizing the toll being overweight was taking on my body. At the beginning of 2021 I began to take my weight loss efforts seriously and have lost 60 lbs so far on the OPTAVIA 5&1 Plan! It's been amazing, and while my journey isn't over, I'm well on my way!
When I started I had a hard time finding the top OPTAVIA 5&1 recipes, so I was so inspired to build this website to help compile some of what I felt are the best OPTAVIA recipes around. I'm happy to share it with you as well!
For those not familiar, OPTAVIA is not some fad diet but instead is a program designed to help those who are looking to lose weight make better choices with their health and wellness via better habits.
We've worked hard to make sure that all OPTAVIA 5 and 1 recipes listed are approved for the OPTAVIA 5&1 plan.
OPTAVIA 5&1 Plan Must Have Items
Save to Your Recipes
Join our Facebook Group
Lean and Green Recipes
We're Social Too
Invite a Friend
Helpful Cooking Utensils
- 5 1/2 cup Frozen Riced Cauliflower
- 2 large Eggs
- 1 tbsp Low-fat Parmesan Cheese
- 1/4 tsp Salt Divided (optional)*
- 1 lbs Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast Sliced
- 10 large Kalamata Olives
- 1/2 tsp Italian Seasoning
- 1/4 tsp Black Pepper
- 1 cup reduced fat shredded mozzarella cheese Shredded
- 1/2 cup Cucumber Grated
- 1/2 cup Plain Non-Fat Greek Yogurt
- 1/2 tsp Garlic Cloves Crushed
- Preheat the oven to 425*F. Spread the cauliflower "rice' on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and bake until golden brown. Remove from the oven and allow to cool (keep oven on and save the parchment paper for later). In a cheesecloth or kitchen towel, squeeze the cauliflower to remove any excess moisture.
- In a large bowl, combine cauliflower with the eggs, parmesan cheese, and 1/4 teaspoon of salt; stir to make a cohesive mix.
- Place the cauliflower mixture onto the parchment lined baking sheet, and press into a 12-inch circle shaped like a pizza.
- In a medium bowl, add the chicken strips, olives, Italian seasoning, and pepper, and toss mixture to combine.
- Arrange chicken strips (cut into very fine strips) and olives on top of the cauliflower crust, and then sprinkle with mozzarella cheese. Bake at 425*F for approximately 20 minutes until golden brown.
- While the cauliflower pizza crust is baking make the tzatski sauce. Combine the grated cucumbers, yogurt, garlic and 1/4 teaspoon of salt (optional).
- Cut the cauliflower pizza into 4 wedges and top each wedge with tzatziki.