Keto & Low-Carb Lean and Green Instant Pot Moroccan Chicken
- 1Healthy Fat
This Moroccan style dish is absolutely amazing! Full of the flavors of the Mediterranean it makes enough for the whole family or freeze and have it again in a few days!
About Chris Sloan
My name is Chris Sloan and I, like so many others struggled with my weight for years not realizing the toll being overweight was taking on my body. At the beginning of 2021 I began to take my weight loss efforts seriously and have lost 75 lbs so far on the OPTAVIA optimal weight 5 in 1 Plan! It's been amazing, and while my journey isn't over, I'm well on my way!
When I started I had a hard time finding the top OPTAVIA 5&1 recipes, so I was so inspired to build this website to help compile some of what I felt are the best OPTAVIA recipes around. I'm happy to share it with you as well!
For those not familiar, OPTAVIA is not some fad diet but instead is a program designed to help those who are looking to lose weight make better choices with their health and wellness via better habits.
The recipes on this site are intended for the OPTAVIA 5&1 Plan; however, they can easily be adapted to a low carb or keto lifestyle. If you following a ketogenic diet or low-calorie diet you can enjoy many of the recipes found here to help keep you on track for your weight loss efforts.
OPTAVIA 5&1 Plan Must Have Items
Save to Your Recipes
Join our Facebook Group
Lean and Green Recipes
We're Social Too
Invite a Friend
Helpful Cooking Utensils
- 1/2 tsp Nutmet
- 1 tsp Cumin
- 1 tsp Coriander
- 1/2 tsp Allspice
- 1/2 tsp Ground Ginger
- 1/8 tsp Cayenne Pepper
- 1/8 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Black Pepper
- 2 lbs Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast Cubed
- 1 14.5 oz Tomatoes-Canned Diced
- 1/2 cup Low Sodium Chicken Broth
- 20 medium Green Olives Pitted
- 1/2 tbsp Olive Oil
- 4 cup Frozen Riced Cauliflower
- 2-3 dash Light Cooking Spray
- Combine first nine ingredients in a large, re-sealable bag or container. Add chicken and toss to coat the chicken.
- Place chicken in the Instant Pot and top with canned tomatoes and juices, chicken broth, olives and olive oil.
- Secure lid and close pressure valve. Set to 20 minutes at high pressure and cook. Allow pressure to release naturally before opening.
- After 10 minutes of cooking, microwave or sauté (using a small amount of light cooking spray) riced cauliflower according to package directions and keep warm till pressure cooker releases.
- After chicken has released, plate prepared cauliflower rice and top with chicken medley from pressure cooker.