Lean & Green Healthy Instant Pot Moroccan Chicken
- 1Healthy Fat
This Moroccan style dish is absolutely amazing! Full of the flavors of the Mediterranean it makes enough for the whole family or freeze and have it again in a few days!
Benefits of Boneless Skinless Chicken in your Diet
If you're looking for a healthy, low-calorie food that's easy to prepare, boneless skinless chicken breast is the perfect option. Chicken breasts are rich in selenium and vitamin B which help promote heart health, as well as high protein and low fat content that makes it great for anyone trying to lose weight. Chicken breasts are also versatile and can be used in many different dishes such as sandwiches or salads.
Chicken breasts are a high protein, low-fat food.
You can enjoy the benefits of boneless skinless chicken breasts in your diet. They are a high protein, low-fat food that provides nearly all the essential amino acids and vitamins. Protein is important for building muscle, boosting immunity, lowering blood pressure and improving heart health. It also promotes healthy hair growth and helps you feel full longer so you won’t overeat at mealtime.
About Chris Sloan
My name is Chris Sloan and I, like so many others, struggled with my weight for years, not realizing the toll being overweight was taking on my body. At the beginning of 2021, I began to take my weight loss efforts seriously and have lost 75 lbs so far on the plan. It's been amazing, and while my journey isn't over, I'm well on my way!
When I started, I had a hard time finding the top 5 and 1 recipes, so I was so inspired to build this website to help compile some of what I felt are the best recipes around. I'm happy to share it with you as well!
For those new to the plan, weighing your food is an integral part of the program; it's one of the critical elements. If you want to be successful, you need to ensure that each meal has been weighed according to the guidelines. And we're not talking about "close enough." We mean EXACTLY those amounts! So forget about using a measuring cup or even eyeballing it—you need a food scale!
We've worked hard to make sure that all recipes listed are approved for the plan.
The recipes on this site are intended for those on plan; however, they can easily be adapted to a low-carb or keto lifestyle. If you are following a ketogenic or low-calorie diet, you can enjoy many recipes found here to help keep you on track for your weight loss efforts.
5-1 Plan Must Have Items
Save to Your Recipes
We're Social Too
Invite a Friend
Helpful Cooking Utensils
Missing an item in the kitchen? Checkout the links below to pick one up on Amazon.
Lean & Green Instant Pot Moroccan Chicken Ingredients
- 1/2 tsp Nutmet
- 1 tsp Cumin
- 1 tsp Coriander
- 1/2 tsp Allspice
- 1/2 tsp Ground Ginger
- 1/8 tsp Cayenne Pepper
- 1/8 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Black Pepper
- 2 lbs Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast Cubed
- 1 14.5 oz Tomatoes-Canned Diced
- 1/2 cup Low Sodium Chicken Broth
- 20 medium Green Olives Pitted
- 1/2 tbsp Olive Oil
- 4 cup Frozen Riced Cauliflower
- 2-3 dash Light Cooking Spray
Lean & Green Instant Pot Moroccan Chicken Instructions
- Combine first nine ingredients in a large, re-sealable bag or container. Add chicken and toss to coat the chicken.
- Place chicken in the Instant Pot and top with canned tomatoes and juices, chicken broth, olives and olive oil.
- Secure lid and close pressure valve. Set to 20 minutes at high pressure and cook. Allow pressure to release naturally before opening.
- After 10 minutes of cooking, microwave or sauté (using a small amount of light cooking spray) riced cauliflower according to package directions and keep warm till pressure cooker releases.
- After chicken has released, plate prepared cauliflower rice and top with chicken medley from pressure cooker.
Protein / Lean
Are you looking for Quick Chicken Recipes? Then check out our amazing list of Lean and Green Chicken Recipes where you can find an every growing list of Healthy Chicken Recipes easily!