Lean & Green Healthy Sheet Pan Mediterranean Chicken & Vegetables
- 1Healthy Fat
Unique flavors and an array of colors make any easy-to-prepare and easy-to-clean dinner! Indulge your taste buds with this one-pan dinner that the team will enjoy.
A sheet pan, Parchment paper, and Light Cooking Spray will be needed for this recipe. Dressing Ingredients are listed last. (garlic,oregano,lemon,olive oil)
Benefits of Boneless Skinless Chicken in your Diet
If you're looking for a healthy, low-calorie food that's easy to prepare, boneless skinless chicken breast is the perfect option. Chicken breasts are rich in selenium and vitamin B which help promote heart health, as well as high protein and low fat content that makes it great for anyone trying to lose weight. Chicken breasts are also versatile and can be used in many different dishes such as sandwiches or salads.
Chicken breasts are a high protein, low-fat food.
You can enjoy the benefits of boneless skinless chicken breasts in your diet. They are a high protein, low-fat food that provides nearly all the essential amino acids and vitamins. Protein is important for building muscle, boosting immunity, lowering blood pressure and improving heart health. It also promotes healthy hair growth and helps you feel full longer so you won’t overeat at mealtime.
About Chris Sloan
My name is Chris Sloan and I, like so many others, struggled with my weight for years, not realizing the toll being overweight was taking on my body. At the beginning of 2021, I began to take my weight loss efforts seriously and have lost 75 lbs so far on the plan. It's been amazing, and while my journey isn't over, I'm well on my way!
When I started, I had a hard time finding the top 5 and 1 recipes, so I was so inspired to build this website to help compile some of what I felt are the best recipes around. I'm happy to share it with you as well!
For those new to the plan, weighing your food is an integral part of the program; it's one of the critical elements. If you want to be successful, you need to ensure that each meal has been weighed according to the guidelines. And we're not talking about "close enough." We mean EXACTLY those amounts! So forget about using a measuring cup or even eyeballing it—you need a food scale!
We've worked hard to make sure that all recipes listed are approved for the plan.
The recipes on this site are intended for those on plan; however, they can easily be adapted to a low-carb or keto lifestyle. If you are following a ketogenic or low-calorie diet, you can enjoy many recipes found here to help keep you on track for your weight loss efforts.
5-1 Plan Must Have Items
Save to Your Recipes
We're Social Too
Invite a Friend
Helpful Cooking Utensils
- 4 (8oz.) medium Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast
- 3 medium Roma tomatoes Quartered
- 1 medium Zucchini Sliced
- 1 large Yellow Squash Sliced
- 1 large Orange Bell Pepper Quartered
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1/4 tsp Black Pepper
- 1/4 tsp Salt (optional)*
- 4 tbsp Reduced-Fat Feta
- 2 small Garlic Cloves Minced
- 1 tsp Dried Oregano
- 2 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1 tsp Olive Oil
- Preheat oven to 350*.
- Line a sheet pan with parchment paper, and lightly spray with non stick spray. Place chicken in a single layer on one end of the sheet pan.
- Toss the vegetables with the oil, salt, and pepper. Transfer to the sheet pan on the opposite end of the sheet pan separate from the chicken, a lay in a single layer.
- Place sheet pan in the oven and cook for about 15 minutes, or until chicken reaches internal temperature of 169*F.
- Meanwhile, whisk together the garlic, oregano, lemon juice, and olive oil in a small bowl to make the dressing.
- To serve, place one cooked chicken breast (approximately 6oz. after cooking) on a plate with a quarter of the veggie mixture and one tablespoon of the feta. Drizzle a quarter of the dressing on top, about 11/2 to 2 teaspoons. Repeat for the 3 remaining servings.