Keto & Low-Carb Lean and Green Sheet Pan Mediterranean Chicken & Vegetables
- 1Healthy Fat
Unique flavors and array of colors make any easy to prepare and easy to clean dinner! Indulge your taste-buds with this one pan dinner that the whole team will enjoy.
Sheet pan, Parchment paper, Light Cooking Spray will be need for this recipe.Dressing Ingredients are listed last. (garlic,oregano,lemon,olive oil)
About Chris Sloan
My name is Chris Sloan and I, like so many others struggled with my weight for years not realizing the toll being overweight was taking on my body. At the beginning of 2021 I began to take my weight loss efforts seriously and have lost 75 lbs so far on the OPTAVIA optimal weight 5 in 1 Plan! It's been amazing, and while my journey isn't over, I'm well on my way!
When I started I had a hard time finding the top OPTAVIA 5&1 recipes, so I was so inspired to build this website to help compile some of what I felt are the best OPTAVIA recipes around. I'm happy to share it with you as well!
For those not familiar, OPTAVIA is not some fad diet but instead is a program designed to help those who are looking to lose weight make better choices with their health and wellness via better habits.
The recipes on this site are intended for the OPTAVIA 5&1 Plan; however, they can easily be adapted to a low carb or keto lifestyle. If you following a ketogenic diet or low-calorie diet you can enjoy many of the recipes found here to help keep you on track for your weight loss efforts.
OPTAVIA 5&1 Plan Must Have Items
Save to Your Recipes
Join our Facebook Group
Lean and Green Recipes
We're Social Too
Invite a Friend
Helpful Cooking Utensils
- 4 (8oz.) medium Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast
- 3 medium Roma tomatoes Quartered
- 1 medium Zucchini Sliced
- 1 large Yellow Squash Sliced
- 1 large Orange Bell Pepper Quartered
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1/4 tsp Black Pepper
- 1/4 tsp Salt (optional)*
- 4 tbsp Reduced-Fat Feta
- 2 small Garlic Cloves Minced
- 1 tsp Dried Oregano
- 2 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1 tsp Olive Oil
- Preheat oven to 350*.
- Line a sheet pan with parchment paper, and lightly spray with non stick spray. Place chicken in a single layer on one end of the sheet pan.
- Toss the vegetables with the oil, salt, and pepper. Transfer to the sheet pan on the opposite end of the sheet pan separate from the chicken, a lay in a single layer.
- Place sheet pan in the oven and cook for about 15 minutes, or until chicken reaches internal temperature of 169*F.
- Meanwhile, whisk together the garlic, oregano, lemon juice, and olive oil in a small bowl to make the dressing.
- To serve, place one cooked chicken breast (approximately 6oz. after cooking) on a plate with a quarter of the veggie mixture and one tablespoon of the feta. Drizzle a quarter of the dressing on top, about 11/2 to 2 teaspoons. Repeat for the 3 remaining servings.