Lean and Green Sheet Pan Shrimp Scampi
- 2Healthy Fat
What's not to love about an amazing Shrimp Scampi! With this easy to prepare light recipe you can feed everyone in the house a delish and healthy meal.
About Chris Sloan
My name is Chris Sloan and I, like so many others struggled with my weight for years not realizing the toll being overweight was taking on my body. At the beginning of 2021 I began to take my weight loss efforts seriously and have lost 60 lbs so far on the OPTAVIA 5&1 Plan! It's been amazing, and while my journey isn't over, I'm well on my way!
When I started I had a hard time finding the top OPTAVIA 5&1 recipes, so I was so inspired to build this website to help compile some of what I felt are the best OPTAVIA recipes around. I'm happy to share it with you as well!
For those not familiar, OPTAVIA is not some fad diet but instead is a program designed to help those who are looking to lose weight make better choices with their health and wellness via better habits.
We've worked hard to make sure that all OPTAVIA 5 and 1 recipes listed are approved for the OPTAVIA 5&1 plan.
OPTAVIA 5&1 Plan Must Have Items
Save to Your Recipes
Join our Facebook Group
Lean and Green Recipes
We're Social Too
Invite a Friend
Helpful Cooking Utensils
- 3 small Zucchini Sliced
- 1 lbs Shrimp FInely Chopped
- 2 tbsp Parmesan Cheese Grated
- 1 small Lemon Juice
- 1 tbsp Unsalted Butter Melted
- 2 tsp Olive Oil
- 1 small Garlic Cloves Minced
- 1/4 tsp Salt (optional)*
- Preheat oven to 400* F.
- Using a vegetable peeler, slice the zucchini into thin ribbons. (Throw away the first slice)
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine zucchini ribbons and remaining ingredients. Seal bag, and toss well to evenly coat zucchini and shrimp.
- Spread mixture in an even layer on to a foil-lined baking sheet. Bake until shrimp are pink and cooked through, about 8 minutes.