Lean and Green Quest Chips Taco Salad
- 1Healthy Fat
If you haven't discovered Quest products yet then you're missing out! This amazing Quest Chips Taco Salad is exactly what you want to satisfy that crunchy taco flavor you've been wanting. Plus when you follow this recipe you're staying on plan, win-win!
NOTE: For 2 Tbsp. Sour Cream instead of sliced Avocado for (1 Healthy Fat) in the place of a condiment. Or mix it up to liking use 1 Tbsp. of Sour Cream as 1 Condiment or 2 Tbsp. Low Fat Greek Yogurt as 1 Condiment or 2 Tbsp. Salsa as 2 Condiments.
About Chris Sloan
My name is Chris Sloan and I, like so many others struggled with my weight for years not realizing the toll being overweight was taking on my body. At the beginning of 2021 I began to take my weight loss efforts seriously and have lost 60 lbs so far on the OPTAVIA 5&1 Plan! It's been amazing, and while my journey isn't over, I'm well on my way!
When I started I had a hard time finding the top OPTAVIA 5&1 recipes, so I was so inspired to build this website to help compile some of what I felt are the best OPTAVIA recipes around. I'm happy to share it with you as well!
For those not familiar, OPTAVIA is not some fad diet but instead is a program designed to help those who are looking to lose weight make better choices with their health and wellness via better habits.
We've worked hard to make sure that all OPTAVIA 5 and 1 recipes listed are approved for the OPTAVIA 5&1 plan.
OPTAVIA 5&1 Plan Must Have Items
Save to Your Recipes
Join our Facebook Group
Lean and Green Recipes
We're Social Too
Invite a Friend
Helpful Cooking Utensils
- 4 oz Lean Ground Beef
- 1/2 tsp Reduced Sodium Taco Seasoning Mix
- 1/3 cup Roma tomatoes Chopped
- 1 3/4 cup Romaine Lettuce Shredded
- 1 packet Quest Tortilla Style Loaded Taco Chips
- 1.5 oz Avocado Sliced (optional)*
- In a medium sized skillet brown the lean ground beef. Drain meat and return to the skillet. Stir in taco seasoning and heat for approximately 2 or 3 minutes.
- After reheating set aside and let cool.
- Shred the lettuce by hand and add chopped tomatoes to the bowl. Mix in the seasoned ground beef.
- Top salad with Quest protein chips and your choice of optional condiments.