Keto & Low-Carb Lean and Green Sheet Pan Chicken Fajita Lettuce Wraps
- 1Healthy Fat
Looking to save some effort? Try this no fuss Sheet Pan Chicken Fajita Lettuce Wraps recipe. You'll get a full serving of those amazing Mexican flavors in a healthy dinner you can throw together anytime!
About Chris Sloan
My name is Chris Sloan and I, like so many others struggled with my weight for years not realizing the toll being overweight was taking on my body. At the beginning of 2021 I began to take my weight loss efforts seriously and have lost 75 lbs so far on the OPTAVIA optimal weight 5 in 1 Plan! It's been amazing, and while my journey isn't over, I'm well on my way!
When I started I had a hard time finding the top OPTAVIA 5&1 recipes, so I was so inspired to build this website to help compile some of what I felt are the best OPTAVIA recipes around. I'm happy to share it with you as well!
For those not familiar, OPTAVIA is not some fad diet but instead is a program designed to help those who are looking to lose weight make better choices with their health and wellness via better habits.
The recipes on this site are intended for the OPTAVIA 5&1 Plan; however, they can easily be adapted to a low carb or keto lifestyle. If you following a ketogenic diet or low-calorie diet you can enjoy many of the recipes found here to help keep you on track for your weight loss efforts.
OPTAVIA 5&1 Plan Must Have Items
Save to Your Recipes
Join our Facebook Group
Lean and Green Recipes
We're Social Too
Invite a Friend
Helpful Cooking Utensils
- 1 lbs Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast Sliced
- 2 small Green Bell Peppers Julienned
- 2 tsp Olive Oil
- 2 tsp Fajita Seasoning
- 1/2 tbsp Lime Juice
- 6 large Romaine Lettuce
- 1/4 cup Plain Non-Fat Greek Yogurt (optional)*
- Preheat oven to 400 degree F
- Combine all ingredients except for lettuce in a large, resealable plastic bag. Mix well to evenly coat chicken and vegetables with oil and seasoning.
- Spread contents of the bag evenly on a foil-lined baking sheet, Bake for 25 to 30 minutes, until chicken is cooked through.
- Serve on lettuce leaves, topped with Greek yogurt if desired