Lean and Green Chessy Spinach Smashed Potatoes
- 1Healthy Fat
Who doesn't love some cheesy mashed potatoes? Well this little Chessy Spinach Smashed Potatoes recipe hack is perfect for getting a little more out of your fueling while still staying on plan!
About Chris Sloan
My name is Chris Sloan and I, like so many others struggled with my weight for years not realizing the toll being overweight was taking on my body. At the beginning of 2021 I began to take my weight loss efforts seriously and have lost 60 lbs so far on the OPTAVIA 5&1 Plan! It's been amazing, and while my journey isn't over, I'm well on my way!
When I started I had a hard time finding the top OPTAVIA 5&1 recipes, so I was so inspired to build this website to help compile some of what I felt are the best OPTAVIA recipes around. I'm happy to share it with you as well!
For those not familiar, OPTAVIA is not some fad diet but instead is a program designed to help those who are looking to lose weight make better choices with their health and wellness via better habits.
We've worked hard to make sure that all OPTAVIA 5 and 1 recipes listed are approved for the OPTAVIA 5&1 plan.
OPTAVIA 5&1 Plan Must Have Items
Save to Your Recipes
Join our Facebook Group
Lean and Green Recipes
We're Social Too
Invite a Friend
Helpful Cooking Utensils
- 1 sachet OPTAVIA Essential Roasted Garlic Creamy Smashed Potatoes
- 1 cup Baby Spinach
- 1 tsp Water
- 1/2 cup reduced fat shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 tsp Grated Parmesan
- Prepare Roasted Garlic Creamy Smashed Potatoes according to package directions.
- Steam the spinach with water in the microwave for one minute or until wilted.
- Combine Roasted Garlic Creamy Smashed Potatoes, spinach, mozzarella, and parmesan cheese.