Lean and Green Cinnamon Bun Blondies
- 2Healthy Fat
I love a good rich cinnamon bun and now with this Cinnamon Bun Blondies fueling hack recipe I can enjoy them guilt free and on plan!
YIELDS: 4 Servings (2 Blondies per serving) Recipe gives the option of (Unsweetened vanilla almond OR Cashew )milk. NOT BOTH.
About Chris Sloan
My name is Chris Sloan and I, like so many others struggled with my weight for years not realizing the toll being overweight was taking on my body. At the beginning of 2021 I began to take my weight loss efforts seriously and have lost 75 lbs so far on the OPTAVIA optimal weight 5 in 1 Plan! It's been amazing, and while my journey isn't over, I'm well on my way!
When I started I had a hard time finding the top OPTAVIA 5&1 recipes, so I was so inspired to build this website to help compile some of what I felt are the best OPTAVIA recipes around. I'm happy to share it with you as well!
For those not familiar, OPTAVIA is not some fad diet but instead is a program designed to help those who are looking to lose weight make better choices with their health and wellness via better habits.
OPTAVIA 5&1 Plan Must Have Items
Save to Your Recipes
Join our Facebook Group
Lean and Green Recipes
We're Social Too
Invite a Friend
Helpful Cooking Utensils
- 4 sachet OPTAVIA Cinnamon Cream Cheese Swirl Cake
- 1/2 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
- 2/3 cup Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk (optional)*
- 2/3 cup Cashew Milk (optional)*
- 2 tbsp Unsalted Butter Melted
- 3 tbsp Liquid Egg Substitute Divided
- 11/3 oz Pecans Chopped
- 1 can Cooking spray
- 1/4 cup Light Cream Cheese
- 1-2 packet Zero-calorie sugar substitute
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- Preheat oven to 350*F.
- In a large bowl, combine Cinnamon Cream Cheese Swirl Cake, cinnamon, and baking powder. Add milk, butter, and 2 tablespoons of liquid egg whites; stir until well combined. Fold in pecans.
- Pour batter into a lightly-greased bread loaf pan.
- In a small bowl, mix cream cheese, sugar substitute, vanilla extract, and remaining 1 tablespoon of egg white until well combined. Dollop cream cheese mixture over batter, and swirl with a knife.
- Bake for 18 to 20 minutes, until batter is set and lightly browned.