Keto & Low-Carb Lean and Green Coconut Colada
Get the refreshing flavors of the islands with this amazing Coconut Colada fueling hack drink recipe!
About Chris Sloan
My name is Chris Sloan and I, like so many others, struggled with my weight for years, not realizing the toll being overweight was taking on my body. At the beginning of 2021, I began to take my weight loss efforts seriously and have lost 75 lbs so far on the plan. It's been amazing, and while my journey isn't over, I'm well on my way!
When I started, I had a hard time finding the top 5 and 1 recipes, so I was so inspired to build this website to help compile some of what I felt are the best recipes around. I'm happy to share it with you as well!
For those new to the plan, weighing your food is an integral part of the program; it's one of the critical elements. If you want to be successful, you need to ensure that each meal has been weighed according to the guidelines. And we're not talking about "close enough." We mean EXACTLY those amounts! So forget about using a measuring cup or even eyeballing it—you need a food scale!
We've worked hard to make sure that all recipes listed are approved for the plan.
The recipes on this site are intended for those on plan; however, they can easily be adapted to a low-carb or keto lifestyle. If you are following a ketogenic or low-calorie diet, you can enjoy many recipes found here to help keep you on track for your weight loss efforts.
5-1 Plan Must Have Items
Save to Your Recipes
We're Social Too
Invite a Friend
Helpful Cooking Utensils
- 1 sachet Essential Creamy Vanilla Shake
- 6 oz Unsweetened Coconut Milk
- 6 oz Diet Ginger Ale
- 4 tbsp Unsweetened Coconut Milk Divided
- 1/4 tsp Rum Extract
- 1/2 cup Ice
- Combine the OPTAVIA Essential Creamy Vanilla Shake, coconut milk, diet ginger ale, 2 Tbsp. shredded unsweetened coconut, rum extract and ice. Blend in a blender until smooth and icy.
- Divide mixture amongst 2 pina colada glasses, and top with the remaining 2 Tbsp. shredded coconut. Serve immediately.