Keto & Low-Carb Lean and Green French Toast Sticks
Nothing starts the day off like a great breakfast and this French Toast Sticks recipe is a great way to kick off your morning! Get your fill of sweetness with this on plan French Toast Sticks fueling hack!
Tip: Roll out the dough to approximately 1/2 thick and cut into 6 sticks depends on the size of your French toast sticks.
About Chris Sloan
My name is Chris Sloan and I, like so many others struggled with my weight for years not realizing the toll being overweight was taking on my body. At the beginning of 2021 I began to take my weight loss efforts seriously and have lost 75 lbs so far on the OPTAVIA optimal weight 5 in 1 Plan! It's been amazing, and while my journey isn't over, I'm well on my way!
When I started I had a hard time finding the top OPTAVIA 5&1 recipes, so I was so inspired to build this website to help compile some of what I felt are the best OPTAVIA recipes around. I'm happy to share it with you as well!
For those new to OPTAVAIA, weighing your food is an important part of the OPTAVIA 5 & 1 program; in fact, it's one of the key elements. If you want to be successful, you need to make sure that each meal has been weighed exactly to the guidelines. And we're not talking about "close enough." We mean EXACTLY those amounts! So forget about using a measuring cup or even eyeballing it—you need a food scale!
The recipes on this site are intended for the OPTAVIA 5&1 Plan; however, they can easily be adapted to a low carb or keto lifestyle. If you following a ketogenic diet or low-calorie diet you can enjoy many of the recipes found here to help keep you on track for your weight loss efforts.
OPTAVIA 5&1 Plan Must Have Items
Save to Your Recipes
Join our Facebook Group
Lean and Green Recipes
We're Social Too
Invite a Friend
Helpful Cooking Utensils
- 2 sachet OPTAVIA Essential Cinnamon Crunchy O's Cereal
- 2 tbsp Low-Fat Cream Cheese
- 6 tbsp Liquid Egg Substitute
- 1 can Light Cooking Spray
- 2 tbsp Sugar-free Syrup (optional)*
- In a food processor or blender process the Cinnamon Crunchy O's Cereal into a fine breadcrumb-like consistency.
- In a large bowl pour your processed Cinnamon Crunchy O's, add (softened) cream cheese and liquid egg-substitute and mix really well until it form a dough. Form the dough into 6 French toast stick pieces.
- Lightly Spray a skillet and heat over medium high heat, and cook the French toast sticks until warm and lightly brown on both sides.
- Serve with syrup. (Optional)