Lean and Green Mini Peanut Butter Cups
NOTE: Recipe serving has 1( OPTIONAL) SNACK. No Cooking time, only freezing time of 2 hours. OPTION: Use milk of your choice (either the vanilla almond or cashew milk) not both . But the milk is divided into 2 separate bowls.
About Chris Sloan
My name is Chris Sloan and I, like so many others struggled with my weight for years not realizing the toll being overweight was taking on my body. At the beginning of 2021 I began to take my weight loss efforts seriously and have lost 75 lbs so far on the OPTAVIA optimal weight 5 in 1 Plan! It's been amazing, and while my journey isn't over, I'm well on my way!
When I started I had a hard time finding the top OPTAVIA 5&1 recipes, so I was so inspired to build this website to help compile some of what I felt are the best OPTAVIA recipes around. I'm happy to share it with you as well!
For those not familiar, OPTAVIA is not some fad diet but instead is a program designed to help those who are looking to lose weight make better choices with their health and wellness via better habits.
OPTAVIA 5&1 Plan Must Have Items
Save to Your Recipes
Join our Facebook Group
Lean and Green Recipes
We're Social Too
Invite a Friend
Helpful Cooking Utensils
- 2 sachet OPTAVIA Essential Decadent Double Chocolate Brownie
- 10 tbsp Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk Divided (optional)*
- 10 tbsp Cashew Milk Divided (optional)*
- 1/4 cup Powdered Peanut Butter
- In a small bowl, combine Decadent Double Chocolate Brownie with 6 tablespoons almond milk (or cashew milk) until smooth; set aside.
- In a separate small bowl, combine powdered peanut butter an remaining almond milk (or cashew milk) until smooth and creamy but not too thin.
- Place brownie and peanut butter mixtures into separate medium to large-sized resealable plastic bags. Cut off a small portion from one tip of each bag to create piping bags.
- Pipe brownie mixture to fill bottom third of 20 slots of a mini circular or heart shaped silicone baking mold. Pipe a small amount of peanut butter on top of the brownie in the center of each slot. Pipe remaining brownie mixture on top of the peanut butter to cover the peanut butter and fill each slot.
- Freeze until firm, at least 2 hours.