Keto & Low-Carb Lean and Green Arroz Con Pollo
- 1Healthy Fat
- 1Healthy Fat
Everyone loves a simple and easy-to-make meal and this amazing Arroz Con Pollo recipe is packed full of things you likely already have on hand! Everyday ingredients such as chicken breast and cauliflower rice that come together for a truly amazing take on a favorite traditional Spanish dish.
Tip: For a more traditional take on this dish, cut the chicken into bite-sized pieces and combine with the remaining ingredients in a pot (instead of roasting). Simmer on medium heat for about 10 to 12 minutes, or until chicken reaches an internal temperature of 165*F.
About Chris Sloan
My name is Chris Sloan and I, like so many others struggled with my weight for years not realizing the toll being overweight was taking on my body. At the beginning of 2021 I began to take my weight loss efforts seriously and have lost 75 lbs so far on the OPTAVIA optimal weight 5 in 1 Plan! It's been amazing, and while my journey isn't over, I'm well on my way!
When I started I had a hard time finding the top OPTAVIA 5&1 recipes, so I was so inspired to build this website to help compile some of what I felt are the best OPTAVIA recipes around. I'm happy to share it with you as well!
For those not familiar, OPTAVIA is not some fad diet but instead is a program designed to help those who are looking to lose weight make better choices with their health and wellness via better habits.
The recipes on this site are intended for the OPTAVIA 5&1 Plan; however, they can easily be adapted to a low carb or keto lifestyle. If you following a ketogenic diet or low-calorie diet you can enjoy many of the recipes found here to help keep you on track for your weight loss efforts.
OPTAVIA 5&1 Plan Must Have Items
Save to Your Recipes
Join our Facebook Group
Lean and Green Recipes
We're Social Too
Invite a Friend
Helpful Cooking Utensils
- 1 3/4 lbs Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast
- 1/4 tsp Salt (optional)*
- 1/4 tsp Black Pepper
- 2 small Garlic Cloves Minced
- 1 stalk Scallions Minced
- 4 cup Frozen Riced Cauliflower
- 1 1/2 cup Cherry Tomatoes Halved
- 40 small Green Olives Pitted
- 1 1/2 cup Green Beans
- Preheat oven to 350*F.
- Season chicken with salt (optional) and pepper, and place on a lightly greased baking sheet. Roast chicken in the oven until internal temperature reaches 165*F, about 20 minutes. Once chicken breast are cooked, remove oven and set aside to rest.
- While the chicken cooks combine all of the remaining ingredients ( cut green beans into 1/4-inch pieces) a pot. Simmer on low for 8 to 10 minutes. When finished, slice the chicken and serve with califlower 'rice."