Lean and Green Thai Curry Coconut Chicken
- 1Healthy Fat
As of recent, I've become a huge coconut curry fan and this amazing Thai Curry Coconut Chicken recipe is amazing. Coupled with some cauliflower rice it makes a quick and easy lean and green meal!
About Chris Sloan
My name is Chris Sloan and I, like so many others struggled with my weight for years not realizing the toll being overweight was taking on my body. At the beginning of 2021 I began to take my weight loss efforts seriously and have lost 60 lbs so far on the OPTAVIA 5&1 Plan! It's been amazing, and while my journey isn't over, I'm well on my way!
When I started I had a hard time finding the top OPTAVIA 5&1 recipes, so I was so inspired to build this website to help compile some of what I felt are the best OPTAVIA recipes around. I'm happy to share it with you as well!
For those not familiar, OPTAVIA is not some fad diet but instead is a program designed to help those who are looking to lose weight make better choices with their health and wellness via better habits.
We've worked hard to make sure that all OPTAVIA 5 and 1 recipes listed are approved for the OPTAVIA 5&1 plan.
OPTAVIA 5&1 Plan Must Have Items
Save to Your Recipes
Join our Facebook Group
Lean and Green Recipes
We're Social Too
Invite a Friend
Helpful Cooking Utensils
- 1 tsp Sesame Oil
- 1/4 cup Scallions
- 2 tsp Thai Kitchen Red Curry Paste
- 1/8 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1/3 cup Thai Kitchen lite coconut milk
- 1 tsp Fish Sauce
- 2 tbsp Cilantro Chopped
- 1 dash Salt (optional)*
- 18 oz Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast Cubed
- 2.75 cup Cooked Cauliflower Grated
- Chop the scallions and separate the whites and greens.
- In a large nonstick skillet, heat 1 teaspoon of oil on medium-high heat. Add scallion whites and red curry paste and saute 1 minute.
- Add cubed chicken (12 oz. after cooking), garlic powder, and salt (optional) cooking until almost done.
- Add coconut milk and fish sauce, mix well. Simmer about 2-3 minutes. Remove from heat, mix in scallion greens and cilantro. Serve over cooked cauliflower rice.